Bar chooses Richardson as officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The law firm of Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush, PA, announces that Robert C. “Bob” Richardson, an attorney in the firm, has been named as secretary/treasurer of the Labor & Employment Section of the Mississippi State Bar.
Richardson is a graduate of the University of Mississippi Law School and has a BBA in management from UM.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years