Bar chooses Richardson as officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The law firm of Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush, PA, announces that Robert C. “Bob” Richardson, an attorney in the firm, has been named as secretary/treasurer of the Labor & Employment Section of the Mississippi State Bar.
Richardson is a graduate of the University of Mississippi Law School and has a BBA in management from UM.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win