Bar chooses Richardson as officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The law firm of Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush, PA, announces that Robert C. “Bob” Richardson, an attorney in the firm, has been named as secretary/treasurer of the Labor & Employment Section of the Mississippi State Bar.
Richardson is a graduate of the University of Mississippi Law School and has a BBA in management from UM.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail