Bar chooses Richardson as officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The law firm of Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush, PA, announces that Robert C. “Bob” Richardson, an attorney in the firm, has been named as secretary/treasurer of the Labor & Employment Section of the Mississippi State Bar.
Richardson is a graduate of the University of Mississippi Law School and has a BBA in management from UM.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams