Bar chooses Richardson as officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The law firm of Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush, PA, announces that Robert C. “Bob” Richardson, an attorney in the firm, has been named as secretary/treasurer of the Labor & Employment Section of the Mississippi State Bar.
Richardson is a graduate of the University of Mississippi Law School and has a BBA in management from UM.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions