Batson tapped as chamber director
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce Brad Batson has been selected as the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce director.
Batson, 22, is a University of Mississippi alumnus where he received a bachelor of business administration in marketing. While at Ole Miss, he was vice president of public relations for the Ole Miss Marketing Organization and was an active member of the Student Alumni Council and Ole Miss Ambassadors.
Batson is a native of Wiggins, and currently resides in Biloxi. He interned at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce over the summer prior to applying for role of director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet