Batson tapped as chamber director
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce Brad Batson has been selected as the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce director.
Batson, 22, is a University of Mississippi alumnus where he received a bachelor of business administration in marketing. While at Ole Miss, he was vice president of public relations for the Ole Miss Marketing Organization and was an active member of the Student Alumni Council and Ole Miss Ambassadors.
Batson is a native of Wiggins, and currently resides in Biloxi. He interned at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce over the summer prior to applying for role of director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project