Batson tapped as chamber director
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce Brad Batson has been selected as the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce director.
Batson, 22, is a University of Mississippi alumnus where he received a bachelor of business administration in marketing. While at Ole Miss, he was vice president of public relations for the Ole Miss Marketing Organization and was an active member of the Student Alumni Council and Ole Miss Ambassadors.
Batson is a native of Wiggins, and currently resides in Biloxi. He interned at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce over the summer prior to applying for role of director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment