Batson tapped as chamber director
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce Brad Batson has been selected as the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce director.
Batson, 22, is a University of Mississippi alumnus where he received a bachelor of business administration in marketing. While at Ole Miss, he was vice president of public relations for the Ole Miss Marketing Organization and was an active member of the Student Alumni Council and Ole Miss Ambassadors.
Batson is a native of Wiggins, and currently resides in Biloxi. He interned at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce over the summer prior to applying for role of director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues
- State's casinos took in more winnings in October