Batson tapped as chamber director
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce Brad Batson has been selected as the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce director.
Batson, 22, is a University of Mississippi alumnus where he received a bachelor of business administration in marketing. While at Ole Miss, he was vice president of public relations for the Ole Miss Marketing Organization and was an active member of the Student Alumni Council and Ole Miss Ambassadors.
Batson is a native of Wiggins, and currently resides in Biloxi. He interned at the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce over the summer prior to applying for role of director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development