Coulter joins RAC as vice president
Roy Anderson Corp (RAC) president and CEO Roy Anderson III has named Travis Coulter as vice president preconstruction to oversee the firm’s preconstruction/estimating department.
Joining RAC from Kraft Construction in Naples, Fla., where he held the position of senior vice president chief preconstruction officer, Coulter brings more than 30 years of extensive seniorlevel expertise in construction experience in estimating and business development.
Having earned his degree in civil engineering from the University of Alberta, Coulter has maintained his license as a professional engineer in Alberta and has through his career worked on significant projects into the hundreds of millions in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location