Coulter joins RAC as vice president
Roy Anderson Corp (RAC) president and CEO Roy Anderson III has named Travis Coulter as vice president preconstruction to oversee the firm’s preconstruction/estimating department.
Joining RAC from Kraft Construction in Naples, Fla., where he held the position of senior vice president chief preconstruction officer, Coulter brings more than 30 years of extensive seniorlevel expertise in construction experience in estimating and business development.
Having earned his degree in civil engineering from the University of Alberta, Coulter has maintained his license as a professional engineer in Alberta and has through his career worked on significant projects into the hundreds of millions in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams