Coulter joins RAC as vice president
Roy Anderson Corp (RAC) president and CEO Roy Anderson III has named Travis Coulter as vice president preconstruction to oversee the firm’s preconstruction/estimating department.
Joining RAC from Kraft Construction in Naples, Fla., where he held the position of senior vice president chief preconstruction officer, Coulter brings more than 30 years of extensive seniorlevel expertise in construction experience in estimating and business development.
Having earned his degree in civil engineering from the University of Alberta, Coulter has maintained his license as a professional engineer in Alberta and has through his career worked on significant projects into the hundreds of millions in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip