Coulter joins RAC as vice president
Roy Anderson Corp (RAC) president and CEO Roy Anderson III has named Travis Coulter as vice president preconstruction to oversee the firm’s preconstruction/estimating department.
Joining RAC from Kraft Construction in Naples, Fla., where he held the position of senior vice president chief preconstruction officer, Coulter brings more than 30 years of extensive seniorlevel expertise in construction experience in estimating and business development.
Having earned his degree in civil engineering from the University of Alberta, Coulter has maintained his license as a professional engineer in Alberta and has through his career worked on significant projects into the hundreds of millions in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions