Coulter joins RAC as vice president
Roy Anderson Corp (RAC) president and CEO Roy Anderson III has named Travis Coulter as vice president preconstruction to oversee the firm’s preconstruction/estimating department.
Joining RAC from Kraft Construction in Naples, Fla., where he held the position of senior vice president chief preconstruction officer, Coulter brings more than 30 years of extensive seniorlevel expertise in construction experience in estimating and business development.
Having earned his degree in civil engineering from the University of Alberta, Coulter has maintained his license as a professional engineer in Alberta and has through his career worked on significant projects into the hundreds of millions in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player