Fox/Everett welcomes new employees
Fox/Everett announced three new staff additions. Trey Day has joined the firm’s Ridgeland office as director of marketing. Day comes to Fox/Everett after five years as a marketing manager with a local agency. He has been in the insurance industry for 10 years and has served as an executive committee member for Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers Association of Mississippi, and is also a past president of the Central Mississippi Insurance Agents Association.
Joseph Howard has also been added to the Ridgeland office as a property and casualty producer. Howard joins Fox/Everett after working in Atlanta for a national top 10 brokerage firm. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Georgia and Terry College of Business with a BA in risk management and insurance and a minor in banking and finance. While attending UGA, Howard chaired the Mortar Board Senior Honor Society and participated in Gamma Iota Sigma.
Fox/Everett welcomes Mark Penland, who has joined the team as director of business development. Penland brings 17 years of experience recruiting, training and developing producers as well as sales experience across all lines of coverage. He graduated from Anderson College in Anderson S.C., and served in the Army National Guard where he received the Palmetto Service Ribbon and the Army Achievement Medal. Penland holds the LUTCF and RFC designations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State