Fox/Everett welcomes new employees
Fox/Everett announced three new staff additions. Trey Day has joined the firm’s Ridgeland office as director of marketing. Day comes to Fox/Everett after five years as a marketing manager with a local agency. He has been in the insurance industry for 10 years and has served as an executive committee member for Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers Association of Mississippi, and is also a past president of the Central Mississippi Insurance Agents Association.
Joseph Howard has also been added to the Ridgeland office as a property and casualty producer. Howard joins Fox/Everett after working in Atlanta for a national top 10 brokerage firm. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Georgia and Terry College of Business with a BA in risk management and insurance and a minor in banking and finance. While attending UGA, Howard chaired the Mortar Board Senior Honor Society and participated in Gamma Iota Sigma.
Fox/Everett welcomes Mark Penland, who has joined the team as director of business development. Penland brings 17 years of experience recruiting, training and developing producers as well as sales experience across all lines of coverage. He graduated from Anderson College in Anderson S.C., and served in the Army National Guard where he received the Palmetto Service Ribbon and the Army Achievement Medal. Penland holds the LUTCF and RFC designations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics