MAPA elects new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
Tags: Andy McDermot, Christopher McCarley, Cindi Fox, Jo Peyregne-Lollar, John Stevenson, Karmen Clark, Kim Gray, Krista Blanchard, Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistants, Murl Dotson, Percy Smith, South Mississippi Surgeons of Ocean Springs and Pascago
Kim Gray with South Mississippi Surgeons of Ocean Springs and Pascagoula was recently elected president of the Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistants. Gray is a resident of Ocean Springs and received her master’s degree in health science from the University of South Alabama’s Physician Assistant Program. Gray is a member of American Academy of Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Surgical Assistants, and she has also been an active board member for the Mississippi Academy for the past two years.
Other Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistant board members recently elected are: Karmen Clark of The Neuroscience Center of Ocean Springs, president elect; Krista Blanchard of Baptism Health Systems in Jackson, immediate past president; Cindi Fox of the Medical Care Center of Ocean Springs, secretary/treasurer; Andy McDermott of Biloxi Regional Medical Center, director at large Coastal Division; Jo Peyregne-Lollar of River Region Health System in Vicksburg, director at large Central Division; and, Christopher McCarley of Cardiothoracic Surgery Clinic of North Mississippi, director at large Northern Division.
The American Academy of Physician Assistants delegates are Murl Dotson, Percy Smith and John Stevenson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement