MAPA elects new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
Tags: Andy McDermot, Christopher McCarley, Cindi Fox, Jo Peyregne-Lollar, John Stevenson, Karmen Clark, Kim Gray, Krista Blanchard, Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistants, Murl Dotson, Percy Smith, South Mississippi Surgeons of Ocean Springs and Pascago
Kim Gray with South Mississippi Surgeons of Ocean Springs and Pascagoula was recently elected president of the Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistants. Gray is a resident of Ocean Springs and received her master’s degree in health science from the University of South Alabama’s Physician Assistant Program. Gray is a member of American Academy of Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Surgical Assistants, and she has also been an active board member for the Mississippi Academy for the past two years.
Other Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistant board members recently elected are: Karmen Clark of The Neuroscience Center of Ocean Springs, president elect; Krista Blanchard of Baptism Health Systems in Jackson, immediate past president; Cindi Fox of the Medical Care Center of Ocean Springs, secretary/treasurer; Andy McDermott of Biloxi Regional Medical Center, director at large Coastal Division; Jo Peyregne-Lollar of River Region Health System in Vicksburg, director at large Central Division; and, Christopher McCarley of Cardiothoracic Surgery Clinic of North Mississippi, director at large Northern Division.
The American Academy of Physician Assistants delegates are Murl Dotson, Percy Smith and John Stevenson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams