MSCPA chapter elects new officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The Southeast Chapter of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants has elected three new officers for the 2010-2011 year. They are: president – Laura Brame, CPA, William F. Horne & Company, PLLC; vice president – Gene Polk, CPA, Nicholson & Company, PLLC; and, secretary/treasurer – Jamie M. Hearn, CPA, South Mississippi Electric Power Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery