MSCPA chapter elects new officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The Southeast Chapter of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants has elected three new officers for the 2010-2011 year. They are: president – Laura Brame, CPA, William F. Horne & Company, PLLC; vice president – Gene Polk, CPA, Nicholson & Company, PLLC; and, secretary/treasurer – Jamie M. Hearn, CPA, South Mississippi Electric Power Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center