MSCPA chapter elects new officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The Southeast Chapter of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants has elected three new officers for the 2010-2011 year. They are: president – Laura Brame, CPA, William F. Horne & Company, PLLC; vice president – Gene Polk, CPA, Nicholson & Company, PLLC; and, secretary/treasurer – Jamie M. Hearn, CPA, South Mississippi Electric Power Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center