MSCPA chapter elects new officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The Southeast Chapter of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants has elected three new officers for the 2010-2011 year. They are: president – Laura Brame, CPA, William F. Horne & Company, PLLC; vice president – Gene Polk, CPA, Nicholson & Company, PLLC; and, secretary/treasurer – Jamie M. Hearn, CPA, South Mississippi Electric Power Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager