MSCPA chapter elects new officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2010
The Southeast Chapter of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants has elected three new officers for the 2010-2011 year. They are: president – Laura Brame, CPA, William F. Horne & Company, PLLC; vice president – Gene Polk, CPA, Nicholson & Company, PLLC; and, secretary/treasurer – Jamie M. Hearn, CPA, South Mississippi Electric Power Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62