Terracon welcomes Horst to staff
Michael J. Horst, P. E ., has joined Terracon’s Gulfport office as a senior geotechnical engineer. Horst has more than 17 years of geotechnical engineering and construction materials engineering and testing experience. He has planned and directed geotechnical studies for more than 200 projects and has extensive experience in roadway design and construction.
Horst holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from the University of Central Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics