Terracon welcomes Horst to staff
Michael J. Horst, P. E ., has joined Terracon’s Gulfport office as a senior geotechnical engineer. Horst has more than 17 years of geotechnical engineering and construction materials engineering and testing experience. He has planned and directed geotechnical studies for more than 200 projects and has extensive experience in roadway design and construction.
Horst holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from the University of Central Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur