Terracon welcomes Horst to staff
Michael J. Horst, P. E ., has joined Terracon’s Gulfport office as a senior geotechnical engineer. Horst has more than 17 years of geotechnical engineering and construction materials engineering and testing experience. He has planned and directed geotechnical studies for more than 200 projects and has extensive experience in roadway design and construction.
Horst holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from the University of Central Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county