Terracon welcomes Horst to staff
Michael J. Horst, P. E ., has joined Terracon’s Gulfport office as a senior geotechnical engineer. Horst has more than 17 years of geotechnical engineering and construction materials engineering and testing experience. He has planned and directed geotechnical studies for more than 200 projects and has extensive experience in roadway design and construction.
Horst holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from the University of Central Florida.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions