BorgWarner adding new jobs in Water Valley
WATER VALLEY — Auto parts maker BorgWarner Drivetrain Systems has announced it will expand its operation in Water Valley, adding 120 new jobs by the end of 2012.
Currently, the facility employs 300 workers.
John Sanderson, president and general manager of BorgWarner Drivetrain, says the company will introduce a new generation of transmission controls, known as mini direct-acting solenoids, to the production lineup at Water Valley facility.
He says the company expects to add two new production lines to the facility over the next three years.
In addition, BorgWarner plans to continue supplying Chrysler LLC and General Motors with transmission solenoids and control modules already produced at the facility.
BorgWarner Drivetrain Systems is part of BorgWarner Inc. of Auburn Hills, Mich.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
4 Responses to “BorgWarner adding new jobs in Water Valley”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option