Delta airport gets FAA funding for runway
GREENVILLE — Mid-Delta Regional Airport in Greenville will receive an additional $1.89 million for runway work.
Funding was approved by the Federal Aviation Administration, according to Republican U.S. Sens. Thad Cochran and Roger Wicker.
The money is in addition to $1 million approved last year by Congress for the rehabilitation project.
The FAA’s Airport Improvement Program provides funding for projects that will improve operational safety and efficiency at local airport facilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games