Delta airport gets FAA funding for runway
GREENVILLE — Mid-Delta Regional Airport in Greenville will receive an additional $1.89 million for runway work.
Funding was approved by the Federal Aviation Administration, according to Republican U.S. Sens. Thad Cochran and Roger Wicker.
The money is in addition to $1 million approved last year by Congress for the rehabilitation project.
The FAA’s Airport Improvement Program provides funding for projects that will improve operational safety and efficiency at local airport facilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal