Delta airport gets FAA funding for runway
GREENVILLE — Mid-Delta Regional Airport in Greenville will receive an additional $1.89 million for runway work.
Funding was approved by the Federal Aviation Administration, according to Republican U.S. Sens. Thad Cochran and Roger Wicker.
The money is in addition to $1 million approved last year by Congress for the rehabilitation project.
The FAA’s Airport Improvement Program provides funding for projects that will improve operational safety and efficiency at local airport facilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41