Delta airport gets FAA funding for runway
GREENVILLE — Mid-Delta Regional Airport in Greenville will receive an additional $1.89 million for runway work.
Funding was approved by the Federal Aviation Administration, according to Republican U.S. Sens. Thad Cochran and Roger Wicker.
The money is in addition to $1 million approved last year by Congress for the rehabilitation project.
The FAA’s Airport Improvement Program provides funding for projects that will improve operational safety and efficiency at local airport facilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings