Delta airport gets FAA funding for runway
GREENVILLE — Mid-Delta Regional Airport in Greenville will receive an additional $1.89 million for runway work.
Funding was approved by the Federal Aviation Administration, according to Republican U.S. Sens. Thad Cochran and Roger Wicker.
The money is in addition to $1 million approved last year by Congress for the rehabilitation project.
The FAA’s Airport Improvement Program provides funding for projects that will improve operational safety and efficiency at local airport facilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn