Clayton, McLarty elected to new positions
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that Shawn Clayton has been elected Renasant Division president for DeSoto County and Shane McLarty as senior vice president and corporate relationship officer for DeSoto County.
Clayton recently joined Renasant Bank in DeSoto County to serve in the position of division president. In his new role, he will be responsible for the management and growth of Renasant in DeSoto County.
Clayton attended the University of Mississippi and Troy University, graduating with a bachelor of accountancy and MBA. He also attended the Mississippi School of Banking at Ole Miss and the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
Clayton contributes to his community through organizations such as the Southern Baptist Educational Center, where he serves on the school board. He and his wife, Haven, have two children, Brady and Jack.
Prior to joining Renasant, McLarty was a commercial lender with another regional bank in Southaven. In his new role with Renasant, he will be responsible for building relationships with existing Renasant clients as well as new corporate development. Additional responsibilities will include assisting with the management and marketing of Renasant’s four branches in Desoto County as well as serving as the Senior Lender for this market.
McLarty attended the University of Mississippi, graduating with a BA in banking and finance. He also attended the Graduate School of Banking at LSU and the Mississippi School of Banking at Ole Miss.
McLarty serves as a director and treasurer for the Old Methodist Campground Inc. located in Oxford. He is married to Nicole R. McLarty and they have two children, five-year-old son Bo and three-year-old daughter Abby.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal