Clayton, McLarty elected to new positions
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that Shawn Clayton has been elected Renasant Division president for DeSoto County and Shane McLarty as senior vice president and corporate relationship officer for DeSoto County.
Clayton recently joined Renasant Bank in DeSoto County to serve in the position of division president. In his new role, he will be responsible for the management and growth of Renasant in DeSoto County.
Clayton attended the University of Mississippi and Troy University, graduating with a bachelor of accountancy and MBA. He also attended the Mississippi School of Banking at Ole Miss and the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
Clayton contributes to his community through organizations such as the Southern Baptist Educational Center, where he serves on the school board. He and his wife, Haven, have two children, Brady and Jack.
Prior to joining Renasant, McLarty was a commercial lender with another regional bank in Southaven. In his new role with Renasant, he will be responsible for building relationships with existing Renasant clients as well as new corporate development. Additional responsibilities will include assisting with the management and marketing of Renasant’s four branches in Desoto County as well as serving as the Senior Lender for this market.
McLarty attended the University of Mississippi, graduating with a BA in banking and finance. He also attended the Graduate School of Banking at LSU and the Mississippi School of Banking at Ole Miss.
McLarty serves as a director and treasurer for the Old Methodist Campground Inc. located in Oxford. He is married to Nicole R. McLarty and they have two children, five-year-old son Bo and three-year-old daughter Abby.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring