Darby seeing patients at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Nathan C. Darby, M.D., recently joined the physicians at Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, specializing in the practice of primary care sports medicine. Darby earned his bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, La. He holds a medical degree from and completed a family medicine residency at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine (UMMC) in Jackson.
Darby also completed a primary care sports medicine fellowship at UMMC.
Darby’s professional affiliations include the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine and Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians.
In his new position, Darby joins David W. Bomboy, M.D.; Kevin B. Clement, M.D.; Brian E. Humpherys, M.D.; Bruce M. McCarthy, M.D.; J. Michael Weaver, M.D.; Raymond Y. Whitehead, M.D.; J. Stewart Williford, M.D.; and Billy R. Windham, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags