Darby seeing patients at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Nathan C. Darby, M.D., recently joined the physicians at Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, specializing in the practice of primary care sports medicine. Darby earned his bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, La. He holds a medical degree from and completed a family medicine residency at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine (UMMC) in Jackson.
Darby also completed a primary care sports medicine fellowship at UMMC.
Darby’s professional affiliations include the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine and Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians.
In his new position, Darby joins David W. Bomboy, M.D.; Kevin B. Clement, M.D.; Brian E. Humpherys, M.D.; Bruce M. McCarthy, M.D.; J. Michael Weaver, M.D.; Raymond Y. Whitehead, M.D.; J. Stewart Williford, M.D.; and Billy R. Windham, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget