Darby seeing patients at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Nathan C. Darby, M.D., recently joined the physicians at Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, specializing in the practice of primary care sports medicine. Darby earned his bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, La. He holds a medical degree from and completed a family medicine residency at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine (UMMC) in Jackson.
Darby also completed a primary care sports medicine fellowship at UMMC.
Darby’s professional affiliations include the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine and Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians.
In his new position, Darby joins David W. Bomboy, M.D.; Kevin B. Clement, M.D.; Brian E. Humpherys, M.D.; Bruce M. McCarthy, M.D.; J. Michael Weaver, M.D.; Raymond Y. Whitehead, M.D.; J. Stewart Williford, M.D.; and Billy R. Windham, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us