Darby seeing patients at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Nathan C. Darby, M.D., recently joined the physicians at Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, specializing in the practice of primary care sports medicine. Darby earned his bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, La. He holds a medical degree from and completed a family medicine residency at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine (UMMC) in Jackson.
Darby also completed a primary care sports medicine fellowship at UMMC.
Darby’s professional affiliations include the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine and Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians.
In his new position, Darby joins David W. Bomboy, M.D.; Kevin B. Clement, M.D.; Brian E. Humpherys, M.D.; Bruce M. McCarthy, M.D.; J. Michael Weaver, M.D.; Raymond Y. Whitehead, M.D.; J. Stewart Williford, M.D.; and Billy R. Windham, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete