Darby seeing patients at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Nathan C. Darby, M.D., recently joined the physicians at Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, specializing in the practice of primary care sports medicine. Darby earned his bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, La. He holds a medical degree from and completed a family medicine residency at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine (UMMC) in Jackson.
Darby also completed a primary care sports medicine fellowship at UMMC.
Darby’s professional affiliations include the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine and Mississippi Academy of Family Physicians.
In his new position, Darby joins David W. Bomboy, M.D.; Kevin B. Clement, M.D.; Brian E. Humpherys, M.D.; Bruce M. McCarthy, M.D.; J. Michael Weaver, M.D.; Raymond Y. Whitehead, M.D.; J. Stewart Williford, M.D.; and Billy R. Windham, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study