Dyar joins Stennis Institute
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Dianne Dyar has accepted a position with the Stennis Institute of Government at Mississippi State University. As projects manager, she is responsible for all marketing and promotion of the Stennis Institute and its programs.
Dyar works closely with the Advisory board, coordinates training sessions, and facilitates special projects.
Dyar previously served, for 15 years, as the executive director of the Madison County Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House