Dyar joins Stennis Institute
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Dianne Dyar has accepted a position with the Stennis Institute of Government at Mississippi State University. As projects manager, she is responsible for all marketing and promotion of the Stennis Institute and its programs.
Dyar works closely with the Advisory board, coordinates training sessions, and facilitates special projects.
Dyar previously served, for 15 years, as the executive director of the Madison County Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams