Dyar joins Stennis Institute
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Dianne Dyar has accepted a position with the Stennis Institute of Government at Mississippi State University. As projects manager, she is responsible for all marketing and promotion of the Stennis Institute and its programs.
Dyar works closely with the Advisory board, coordinates training sessions, and facilitates special projects.
Dyar previously served, for 15 years, as the executive director of the Madison County Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location