Dyar joins Stennis Institute
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Dianne Dyar has accepted a position with the Stennis Institute of Government at Mississippi State University. As projects manager, she is responsible for all marketing and promotion of the Stennis Institute and its programs.
Dyar works closely with the Advisory board, coordinates training sessions, and facilitates special projects.
Dyar previously served, for 15 years, as the executive director of the Madison County Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity