Dyar joins Stennis Institute
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Dianne Dyar has accepted a position with the Stennis Institute of Government at Mississippi State University. As projects manager, she is responsible for all marketing and promotion of the Stennis Institute and its programs.
Dyar works closely with the Advisory board, coordinates training sessions, and facilitates special projects.
Dyar previously served, for 15 years, as the executive director of the Madison County Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi