HORNE LLP promotes 16 workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Tags: Aaron Samuels, Amie Whittington, Ashley Witcher, Carlton Beamon, Clint King, CPA, Debbie McClelland, Ginny Breckenridge, HORNE LLP, Jamie Eady, Jillian Compton, Josh Edwards, Lacey Johnson, Lori Liddell, Matt Elkins, Paul Martin, Stewart Heard, Todd Rhodus
HORNE LLP recently promoted Debbie McClelland, CPA, to manager. McClelland is employed in HORNE’s specialty accounting division.
In the community, McClelland is a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and Coast Young Professionals. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration with an emphasis in accounting from the University of Southern Mississippi.
HORNE also recently promoted 10 team members to supervisor in its Ridgeland office. Josh Edwards, CPA, Matt Elkins, CPA, Lacey Johnson, CPA, and Todd Rhodus work in HORNE’s assurance services. Ginny Breckenridge, CPA, and Paul Martin work in HORNE’s specialty accounting division. Carlton Beamon is employed in technology services and Lori Liddell, CPA, in fraud, forensic and litigation services. Jamie Eady and Ashley Witcher are members of HORNE’s tax services group.
Finally, HORNE recently promoted five team members to manager in its Ridgeland office: Jillian Compton, CPA; Stewart Heard, CPA; Clint King, CPA; Aaron Samuels, CPA; and, Amie Whittington, CPA.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement