HORNE LLP promotes 16 workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Tags: Aaron Samuels, Amie Whittington, Ashley Witcher, Carlton Beamon, Clint King, CPA, Debbie McClelland, Ginny Breckenridge, HORNE LLP, Jamie Eady, Jillian Compton, Josh Edwards, Lacey Johnson, Lori Liddell, Matt Elkins, Paul Martin, Stewart Heard, Todd Rhodus
HORNE LLP recently promoted Debbie McClelland, CPA, to manager. McClelland is employed in HORNE’s specialty accounting division.
In the community, McClelland is a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and Coast Young Professionals. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration with an emphasis in accounting from the University of Southern Mississippi.
HORNE also recently promoted 10 team members to supervisor in its Ridgeland office. Josh Edwards, CPA, Matt Elkins, CPA, Lacey Johnson, CPA, and Todd Rhodus work in HORNE’s assurance services. Ginny Breckenridge, CPA, and Paul Martin work in HORNE’s specialty accounting division. Carlton Beamon is employed in technology services and Lori Liddell, CPA, in fraud, forensic and litigation services. Jamie Eady and Ashley Witcher are members of HORNE’s tax services group.
Finally, HORNE recently promoted five team members to manager in its Ridgeland office: Jillian Compton, CPA; Stewart Heard, CPA; Clint King, CPA; Aaron Samuels, CPA; and, Amie Whittington, CPA.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound