HORNE LLP promotes 16 workers
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Tags: Aaron Samuels, Amie Whittington, Ashley Witcher, Carlton Beamon, Clint King, CPA, Debbie McClelland, Ginny Breckenridge, HORNE LLP, Jamie Eady, Jillian Compton, Josh Edwards, Lacey Johnson, Lori Liddell, Matt Elkins, Paul Martin, Stewart Heard, Todd Rhodus
HORNE LLP recently promoted Debbie McClelland, CPA, to manager. McClelland is employed in HORNE’s specialty accounting division.
In the community, McClelland is a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and Coast Young Professionals. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration with an emphasis in accounting from the University of Southern Mississippi.
HORNE also recently promoted 10 team members to supervisor in its Ridgeland office. Josh Edwards, CPA, Matt Elkins, CPA, Lacey Johnson, CPA, and Todd Rhodus work in HORNE’s assurance services. Ginny Breckenridge, CPA, and Paul Martin work in HORNE’s specialty accounting division. Carlton Beamon is employed in technology services and Lori Liddell, CPA, in fraud, forensic and litigation services. Jamie Eady and Ashley Witcher are members of HORNE’s tax services group.
Finally, HORNE recently promoted five team members to manager in its Ridgeland office: Jillian Compton, CPA; Stewart Heard, CPA; Clint King, CPA; Aaron Samuels, CPA; and, Amie Whittington, CPA.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip