Insurance firm welcomes McDowell
Galloway-Chandler-McKinney announces the addition of a new customer service employee to its professional team, Michelle McDowell.
McDowell has joined Galloway-Chandler-McKinney Insurance as a life and health customer service representative in Columbus. She has five years of experience in the insurance field.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building