KPMG promotes Dussouy, Massey
KPMG-Jackson recently announced that two of its staff has received promotions. Jane Dussouy has been promoted to audit manager. Dussouy received a bachelor of science in accounting and master of business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Lauren Massey has also been promoted to audit manager. Massey received a bachelor of business administration in accounting and a master of science in accounting from Texas A&M University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags