KPMG promotes Dussouy, Massey
KPMG-Jackson recently announced that two of its staff has received promotions. Jane Dussouy has been promoted to audit manager. Dussouy received a bachelor of science in accounting and master of business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Lauren Massey has also been promoted to audit manager. Massey received a bachelor of business administration in accounting and a master of science in accounting from Texas A&M University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities