KPMG promotes Dussouy, Massey
KPMG-Jackson recently announced that two of its staff has received promotions. Jane Dussouy has been promoted to audit manager. Dussouy received a bachelor of science in accounting and master of business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Lauren Massey has also been promoted to audit manager. Massey received a bachelor of business administration in accounting and a master of science in accounting from Texas A&M University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county