KPMG promotes Dussouy, Massey
KPMG-Jackson recently announced that two of its staff has received promotions. Jane Dussouy has been promoted to audit manager. Dussouy received a bachelor of science in accounting and master of business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Lauren Massey has also been promoted to audit manager. Massey received a bachelor of business administration in accounting and a master of science in accounting from Texas A&M University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey