KPMG promotes Dussouy, Massey
KPMG-Jackson recently announced that two of its staff has received promotions. Jane Dussouy has been promoted to audit manager. Dussouy received a bachelor of science in accounting and master of business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Lauren Massey has also been promoted to audit manager. Massey received a bachelor of business administration in accounting and a master of science in accounting from Texas A&M University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators