Tyler honored for maintaining certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Donald Tyler, an EMT-B with Delta Regional Medical Center (DRMC), was recently recognized by the board of directors of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) for achieving 20 consecutive years as a nationally registered EMT. This distinction is an honor held by few EMTs.
To maintain his status as a nationally registered EMT, Tyler completed, on a biennial basis, the most comprehensive recertification program for emergency medical technicians in America. He not only completed courses to refresh his fundamental knowledge and skills, but also attended a minimum of two hours per month of additional continuing education courses to advance his knowledge of new lifesaving skills.
Tyler was nationally registered as an EMT-B in 1990 and has been serving the Washington County community since that time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job