Tyler honored for maintaining certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Donald Tyler, an EMT-B with Delta Regional Medical Center (DRMC), was recently recognized by the board of directors of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) for achieving 20 consecutive years as a nationally registered EMT. This distinction is an honor held by few EMTs.
To maintain his status as a nationally registered EMT, Tyler completed, on a biennial basis, the most comprehensive recertification program for emergency medical technicians in America. He not only completed courses to refresh his fundamental knowledge and skills, but also attended a minimum of two hours per month of additional continuing education courses to advance his knowledge of new lifesaving skills.
Tyler was nationally registered as an EMT-B in 1990 and has been serving the Washington County community since that time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month