Tyler honored for maintaining certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Donald Tyler, an EMT-B with Delta Regional Medical Center (DRMC), was recently recognized by the board of directors of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) for achieving 20 consecutive years as a nationally registered EMT. This distinction is an honor held by few EMTs.
To maintain his status as a nationally registered EMT, Tyler completed, on a biennial basis, the most comprehensive recertification program for emergency medical technicians in America. He not only completed courses to refresh his fundamental knowledge and skills, but also attended a minimum of two hours per month of additional continuing education courses to advance his knowledge of new lifesaving skills.
Tyler was nationally registered as an EMT-B in 1990 and has been serving the Washington County community since that time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram