Tyler honored for maintaining certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 29,2010
Donald Tyler, an EMT-B with Delta Regional Medical Center (DRMC), was recently recognized by the board of directors of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) for achieving 20 consecutive years as a nationally registered EMT. This distinction is an honor held by few EMTs.
To maintain his status as a nationally registered EMT, Tyler completed, on a biennial basis, the most comprehensive recertification program for emergency medical technicians in America. He not only completed courses to refresh his fundamental knowledge and skills, but also attended a minimum of two hours per month of additional continuing education courses to advance his knowledge of new lifesaving skills.
Tyler was nationally registered as an EMT-B in 1990 and has been serving the Washington County community since that time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones