Bay St. Louis Remembers Hurricane Katrina
by Stephen McDill
Published: August 31,2010
BAY ST. LOUIS- MBJ-TV photojournalist Stephen McDill witnessed and wrote about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in Bay St. Louis five years ago this week. He recently returned to the western edge of the Mississippi Gulf Coast where the recovery continues.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015