Bay St. Louis Remembers Hurricane Katrina
Published: August 31,2010
BAY ST. LOUIS- MBJ-TV photojournalist Stephen McDill witnessed and wrote about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in Bay St. Louis five years ago this week. He recently returned to the western edge of the Mississippi Gulf Coast where the recovery continues.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete