Bay St. Louis Remembers Hurricane Katrina
Published: August 31,2010
BAY ST. LOUIS- MBJ-TV photojournalist Stephen McDill witnessed and wrote about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in Bay St. Louis five years ago this week. He recently returned to the western edge of the Mississippi Gulf Coast where the recovery continues.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money