Bay St. Louis Remembers Hurricane Katrina
Published: August 31,2010
BAY ST. LOUIS- MBJ-TV photojournalist Stephen McDill witnessed and wrote about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in Bay St. Louis five years ago this week. He recently returned to the western edge of the Mississippi Gulf Coast where the recovery continues.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs