Bay St. Louis Remembers Hurricane Katrina
Published: August 31,2010
BAY ST. LOUIS- MBJ-TV photojournalist Stephen McDill witnessed and wrote about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in Bay St. Louis five years ago this week. He recently returned to the western edge of the Mississippi Gulf Coast where the recovery continues.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions