Kior to Build Biofuel Plant in Columbus
JACKSON- Gov. Haley Barbour announces that Kior, a biofuel company based in Houston, Tex., wants to build a plant at the Port of Columbus that will use technology and other groundbreaking processes to convert wood and wood products into oil.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions