MUW’s V3 College signs more two-year schools
COLUMBUS — Mississippi University for Women’s (MUW’s) new online college, V3 College, has partnered with more than half of Mississippi’s community colleges to educate students statewide. Most recently, V3 College signed agreements with Northwest Mississippi Community College (NWCC), Northeast Mississippi Community College (NEMCC), East Central Community College (ECCC) and Copiah Lincoln Community College (Co-Lin).
V3 College offers degree completion programs to community college students who have an associate’s degree in applied sciences. V3 College provides students a path to finish their bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and stay in their home communities.
V3 College has also signed agreements with Mississippi Delta Community College (MDCC), East Mississippi Community College (EMCC), Holmes Community College (HCC), Jones County Junior College (JCJC) and Southwest Mississippi Community College (SMCC).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?