MUW’s V3 College signs more two-year schools
COLUMBUS — Mississippi University for Women’s (MUW’s) new online college, V3 College, has partnered with more than half of Mississippi’s community colleges to educate students statewide. Most recently, V3 College signed agreements with Northwest Mississippi Community College (NWCC), Northeast Mississippi Community College (NEMCC), East Central Community College (ECCC) and Copiah Lincoln Community College (Co-Lin).
V3 College offers degree completion programs to community college students who have an associate’s degree in applied sciences. V3 College provides students a path to finish their bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and stay in their home communities.
V3 College has also signed agreements with Mississippi Delta Community College (MDCC), East Mississippi Community College (EMCC), Holmes Community College (HCC), Jones County Junior College (JCJC) and Southwest Mississippi Community College (SMCC).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi