MUW’s V3 College signs more two-year schools
COLUMBUS — Mississippi University for Women’s (MUW’s) new online college, V3 College, has partnered with more than half of Mississippi’s community colleges to educate students statewide. Most recently, V3 College signed agreements with Northwest Mississippi Community College (NWCC), Northeast Mississippi Community College (NEMCC), East Central Community College (ECCC) and Copiah Lincoln Community College (Co-Lin).
V3 College offers degree completion programs to community college students who have an associate’s degree in applied sciences. V3 College provides students a path to finish their bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and stay in their home communities.
V3 College has also signed agreements with Mississippi Delta Community College (MDCC), East Mississippi Community College (EMCC), Holmes Community College (HCC), Jones County Junior College (JCJC) and Southwest Mississippi Community College (SMCC).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life