MUW’s V3 College signs more two-year schools
COLUMBUS — Mississippi University for Women’s (MUW’s) new online college, V3 College, has partnered with more than half of Mississippi’s community colleges to educate students statewide. Most recently, V3 College signed agreements with Northwest Mississippi Community College (NWCC), Northeast Mississippi Community College (NEMCC), East Central Community College (ECCC) and Copiah Lincoln Community College (Co-Lin).
V3 College offers degree completion programs to community college students who have an associate’s degree in applied sciences. V3 College provides students a path to finish their bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and stay in their home communities.
V3 College has also signed agreements with Mississippi Delta Community College (MDCC), East Mississippi Community College (EMCC), Holmes Community College (HCC), Jones County Junior College (JCJC) and Southwest Mississippi Community College (SMCC).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three