MUW’s V3 College signs more two-year schools
COLUMBUS — Mississippi University for Women’s (MUW’s) new online college, V3 College, has partnered with more than half of Mississippi’s community colleges to educate students statewide. Most recently, V3 College signed agreements with Northwest Mississippi Community College (NWCC), Northeast Mississippi Community College (NEMCC), East Central Community College (ECCC) and Copiah Lincoln Community College (Co-Lin).
V3 College offers degree completion programs to community college students who have an associate’s degree in applied sciences. V3 College provides students a path to finish their bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and stay in their home communities.
V3 College has also signed agreements with Mississippi Delta Community College (MDCC), East Mississippi Community College (EMCC), Holmes Community College (HCC), Jones County Junior College (JCJC) and Southwest Mississippi Community College (SMCC).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials