Country music star opens bar in Delta casino
Published: September 1,2010
TUNICA — Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill has opened at Harrah’s Tunica. The new bar and restaurant featuring country music, dancing and sports on high-definition flat screen and projection screen TVs, officially opened for business Aug. 24.
Named after the singer/songwriter’s hit single “I Love This Bar,” the 15,000-square-foot restaurant features live music every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, flair bartending, I Love this Bar and Grill Whiskey Girls, a guitar shaped bar and a private VIP room available for private parties.
The venue is the eighth for Keith and the fourth for Capri Concepts, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail