Country music star opens bar in Delta casino
Published: September 1,2010
TUNICA — Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill has opened at Harrah’s Tunica. The new bar and restaurant featuring country music, dancing and sports on high-definition flat screen and projection screen TVs, officially opened for business Aug. 24.
Named after the singer/songwriter’s hit single “I Love This Bar,” the 15,000-square-foot restaurant features live music every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, flair bartending, I Love this Bar and Grill Whiskey Girls, a guitar shaped bar and a private VIP room available for private parties.
The venue is the eighth for Keith and the fourth for Capri Concepts, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones