Country music star opens bar in Delta casino
by Wally Northway
Published: September 1,2010
TUNICA — Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill has opened at Harrah’s Tunica. The new bar and restaurant featuring country music, dancing and sports on high-definition flat screen and projection screen TVs, officially opened for business Aug. 24.
Named after the singer/songwriter’s hit single “I Love This Bar,” the 15,000-square-foot restaurant features live music every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, flair bartending, I Love this Bar and Grill Whiskey Girls, a guitar shaped bar and a private VIP room available for private parties.
The venue is the eighth for Keith and the fourth for Capri Concepts, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute