Country music star opens bar in Delta casino
Published: September 1,2010
TUNICA — Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill has opened at Harrah’s Tunica. The new bar and restaurant featuring country music, dancing and sports on high-definition flat screen and projection screen TVs, officially opened for business Aug. 24.
Named after the singer/songwriter’s hit single “I Love This Bar,” the 15,000-square-foot restaurant features live music every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, flair bartending, I Love this Bar and Grill Whiskey Girls, a guitar shaped bar and a private VIP room available for private parties.
The venue is the eighth for Keith and the fourth for Capri Concepts, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015