SouthGroup makes national top 100 ranking
RIDGELAND — SouthGroup Insurance Services has been named one of the “Top 100 Privately-Held Insurance Agencies” for 2010 by Insurance Journal.
The listing is ranked by total 2009 property and casualty premiums written. SouthGroup writes over $100 million premium in Mississippi.
Ronnie Tubertini, president and CEO of SouthGroup, said, “It recognizes not only the volume of premium we write, which is mostly in Mississippi, but our ability to provide our clients with array of preferential choices for their insurance requirements.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building