SouthGroup makes national top 100 ranking
RIDGELAND — SouthGroup Insurance Services has been named one of the “Top 100 Privately-Held Insurance Agencies” for 2010 by Insurance Journal.
The listing is ranked by total 2009 property and casualty premiums written. SouthGroup writes over $100 million premium in Mississippi.
Ronnie Tubertini, president and CEO of SouthGroup, said, “It recognizes not only the volume of premium we write, which is mostly in Mississippi, but our ability to provide our clients with array of preferential choices for their insurance requirements.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO