SouthGroup makes national top 100 ranking
RIDGELAND — SouthGroup Insurance Services has been named one of the “Top 100 Privately-Held Insurance Agencies” for 2010 by Insurance Journal.
The listing is ranked by total 2009 property and casualty premiums written. SouthGroup writes over $100 million premium in Mississippi.
Ronnie Tubertini, president and CEO of SouthGroup, said, “It recognizes not only the volume of premium we write, which is mostly in Mississippi, but our ability to provide our clients with array of preferential choices for their insurance requirements.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil