SouthGroup makes national top 100 ranking
RIDGELAND — SouthGroup Insurance Services has been named one of the “Top 100 Privately-Held Insurance Agencies” for 2010 by Insurance Journal.
The listing is ranked by total 2009 property and casualty premiums written. SouthGroup writes over $100 million premium in Mississippi.
Ronnie Tubertini, president and CEO of SouthGroup, said, “It recognizes not only the volume of premium we write, which is mostly in Mississippi, but our ability to provide our clients with array of preferential choices for their insurance requirements.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability