SouthGroup makes national top 100 ranking
RIDGELAND — SouthGroup Insurance Services has been named one of the “Top 100 Privately-Held Insurance Agencies” for 2010 by Insurance Journal.
The listing is ranked by total 2009 property and casualty premiums written. SouthGroup writes over $100 million premium in Mississippi.
Ronnie Tubertini, president and CEO of SouthGroup, said, “It recognizes not only the volume of premium we write, which is mostly in Mississippi, but our ability to provide our clients with array of preferential choices for their insurance requirements.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval