Greenville mayor: TJ MAXX store ‘on hold’
GREENVILLE — It appears Greenville will not have a new TJ MAXX store, at least not when expected. The Mayor’s Office has released a statement saying the project was at a standstill.
“With regards to the proposed TJ MAXX store in Greenville, Miss., it is our understanding that the scheduled project is on hold at this time. We have not received any official petitions or information to discourage their location to Greenville,” the statement said.
“We will continue to work with the company and provide any assistance they request and deem necessary to complete the project. Ultimately, we look forward to welcoming them in the future and will continue to keep our city doors open to business.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Greenville mayor: TJ MAXX store ‘on hold’”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal