Greenville mayor: TJ MAXX store ‘on hold’
GREENVILLE — It appears Greenville will not have a new TJ MAXX store, at least not when expected. The Mayor’s Office has released a statement saying the project was at a standstill.
“With regards to the proposed TJ MAXX store in Greenville, Miss., it is our understanding that the scheduled project is on hold at this time. We have not received any official petitions or information to discourage their location to Greenville,” the statement said.
“We will continue to work with the company and provide any assistance they request and deem necessary to complete the project. Ultimately, we look forward to welcoming them in the future and will continue to keep our city doors open to business.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Greenville mayor: TJ MAXX store ‘on hold’”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics