Greenville mayor: TJ MAXX store ‘on hold’
GREENVILLE — It appears Greenville will not have a new TJ MAXX store, at least not when expected. The Mayor’s Office has released a statement saying the project was at a standstill.
“With regards to the proposed TJ MAXX store in Greenville, Miss., it is our understanding that the scheduled project is on hold at this time. We have not received any official petitions or information to discourage their location to Greenville,” the statement said.
“We will continue to work with the company and provide any assistance they request and deem necessary to complete the project. Ultimately, we look forward to welcoming them in the future and will continue to keep our city doors open to business.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Greenville mayor: TJ MAXX store ‘on hold’”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues