Greenville mayor: TJ MAXX store ‘on hold’
GREENVILLE — It appears Greenville will not have a new TJ MAXX store, at least not when expected. The Mayor’s Office has released a statement saying the project was at a standstill.
“With regards to the proposed TJ MAXX store in Greenville, Miss., it is our understanding that the scheduled project is on hold at this time. We have not received any official petitions or information to discourage their location to Greenville,” the statement said.
“We will continue to work with the company and provide any assistance they request and deem necessary to complete the project. Ultimately, we look forward to welcoming them in the future and will continue to keep our city doors open to business.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Greenville mayor: TJ MAXX store ‘on hold’”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability