HORNE ranks among 50 largest firms in the nation
JACKSON — HORNE LLP has been named to INSIDE Public Accounting’s Top 50 Accounting Firms list for 2010.
INSIDE Public Accounting’s 20th annual report names the nation’s Top 100 accounting firms, ranking HORNE as the 49th largest accounting firm in the nation by U.S. net revenue.
IPA’s rankings are one of the longest running, most accurate, and up-to-date rankings of the nation’s largest accounting firms.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option