Israeli Representative Visits Mississippi
by Stephen McDill
Published: September 2,2010
Opher Aviran, Israel’s new consul general to the southeastern U.S., makes his first visit to Mississippi. The Magnolia State has exported more than $350 million to Israel since 1991, making it the state’s 48th largest trade partner in the world.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term