Shaw Group wins contract for UK project
BATON ROUGE, La. — The Shaw Group Inc. says its has been awarded a contract to build five heat recovery steam generator boilers for a natural gas-fired power station in England.
A price was not revealed, though the company says $50 million was added to its backlog of unfilled orders.
Shaw Group says the boilers will be installed at the Pembroke power plant located in South West Wales.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager