Shaw Group wins contract for UK project
BATON ROUGE, La. — The Shaw Group Inc. says its has been awarded a contract to build five heat recovery steam generator boilers for a natural gas-fired power station in England.
A price was not revealed, though the company says $50 million was added to its backlog of unfilled orders.
Shaw Group says the boilers will be installed at the Pembroke power plant located in South West Wales.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur