Shaw Group wins contract for UK project
BATON ROUGE, La. — The Shaw Group Inc. says its has been awarded a contract to build five heat recovery steam generator boilers for a natural gas-fired power station in England.
A price was not revealed, though the company says $50 million was added to its backlog of unfilled orders.
Shaw Group says the boilers will be installed at the Pembroke power plant located in South West Wales.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete