Beaumont interning at Technology Alliance
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff today announced the hiring of Corey Beaumont. Beaumont will serve as an entrepreneurial development intern in the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Beaumont is a member of MTA’s entrepreneurial development team working with entrepreneurs and early stage, innovative, high-growth companies to develop successful ventures.
A native of San Francisco, Calif., Beaumont graduated from Millsaps College with a degree in business administration with a concentration in finance and a minor in sociology. He is pursuing an MBA degree in the Else School of Management at Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us