Beaumont interning at Technology Alliance
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff today announced the hiring of Corey Beaumont. Beaumont will serve as an entrepreneurial development intern in the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Beaumont is a member of MTA’s entrepreneurial development team working with entrepreneurs and early stage, innovative, high-growth companies to develop successful ventures.
A native of San Francisco, Calif., Beaumont graduated from Millsaps College with a degree in business administration with a concentration in finance and a minor in sociology. He is pursuing an MBA degree in the Else School of Management at Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves