Beaumont interning at Technology Alliance
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff today announced the hiring of Corey Beaumont. Beaumont will serve as an entrepreneurial development intern in the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Beaumont is a member of MTA’s entrepreneurial development team working with entrepreneurs and early stage, innovative, high-growth companies to develop successful ventures.
A native of San Francisco, Calif., Beaumont graduated from Millsaps College with a degree in business administration with a concentration in finance and a minor in sociology. He is pursuing an MBA degree in the Else School of Management at Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form