Beaumont interning at Technology Alliance
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff today announced the hiring of Corey Beaumont. Beaumont will serve as an entrepreneurial development intern in the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Beaumont is a member of MTA’s entrepreneurial development team working with entrepreneurs and early stage, innovative, high-growth companies to develop successful ventures.
A native of San Francisco, Calif., Beaumont graduated from Millsaps College with a degree in business administration with a concentration in finance and a minor in sociology. He is pursuing an MBA degree in the Else School of Management at Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey