Beaumont interning at Technology Alliance
Mississippi Technology Alliance (MTA) president and CEO Tony Jeff today announced the hiring of Corey Beaumont. Beaumont will serve as an entrepreneurial development intern in the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Beaumont is a member of MTA’s entrepreneurial development team working with entrepreneurs and early stage, innovative, high-growth companies to develop successful ventures.
A native of San Francisco, Calif., Beaumont graduated from Millsaps College with a degree in business administration with a concentration in finance and a minor in sociology. He is pursuing an MBA degree in the Else School of Management at Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy