Camgian welcomes Huber to team
Camgian Microsystems Corporation has welcomed former ORBCOMM executive Zvi Huber as general manager of machine-to-machine (M2M) markets. Huber, with more than 20-years of experience in leading high growth technology companies to market leadership, held executive positions with ORBCOMM, Vistar Datacom, NSI Global, Lutron Electronics and Stellar Satellite Communications. Prior to joining Camgian, he secured a multi-year development and production contract with Delphi Electronics and signed one of the largest contracts ever executed in the M2M transportation market. He brings with him significant management experience in multiple disciplines and deep knowledge of the wireless packet data industry.
In his new role, Huber is responsible for leading Camgian’s M2M solutions business for both the federal and commercial sectors and will operate from Camgian’s new Washington, D.C., office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot