Camgian welcomes Huber to team
Camgian Microsystems Corporation has welcomed former ORBCOMM executive Zvi Huber as general manager of machine-to-machine (M2M) markets. Huber, with more than 20-years of experience in leading high growth technology companies to market leadership, held executive positions with ORBCOMM, Vistar Datacom, NSI Global, Lutron Electronics and Stellar Satellite Communications. Prior to joining Camgian, he secured a multi-year development and production contract with Delphi Electronics and signed one of the largest contracts ever executed in the M2M transportation market. He brings with him significant management experience in multiple disciplines and deep knowledge of the wireless packet data industry.
In his new role, Huber is responsible for leading Camgian’s M2M solutions business for both the federal and commercial sectors and will operate from Camgian’s new Washington, D.C., office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.