Camgian welcomes Huber to team
Camgian Microsystems Corporation has welcomed former ORBCOMM executive Zvi Huber as general manager of machine-to-machine (M2M) markets. Huber, with more than 20-years of experience in leading high growth technology companies to market leadership, held executive positions with ORBCOMM, Vistar Datacom, NSI Global, Lutron Electronics and Stellar Satellite Communications. Prior to joining Camgian, he secured a multi-year development and production contract with Delphi Electronics and signed one of the largest contracts ever executed in the M2M transportation market. He brings with him significant management experience in multiple disciplines and deep knowledge of the wireless packet data industry.
In his new role, Huber is responsible for leading Camgian’s M2M solutions business for both the federal and commercial sectors and will operate from Camgian’s new Washington, D.C., office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex