Camgian welcomes Huber to team
Camgian Microsystems Corporation has welcomed former ORBCOMM executive Zvi Huber as general manager of machine-to-machine (M2M) markets. Huber, with more than 20-years of experience in leading high growth technology companies to market leadership, held executive positions with ORBCOMM, Vistar Datacom, NSI Global, Lutron Electronics and Stellar Satellite Communications. Prior to joining Camgian, he secured a multi-year development and production contract with Delphi Electronics and signed one of the largest contracts ever executed in the M2M transportation market. He brings with him significant management experience in multiple disciplines and deep knowledge of the wireless packet data industry.
In his new role, Huber is responsible for leading Camgian’s M2M solutions business for both the federal and commercial sectors and will operate from Camgian’s new Washington, D.C., office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring