Camgian welcomes Huber to team
Camgian Microsystems Corporation has welcomed former ORBCOMM executive Zvi Huber as general manager of machine-to-machine (M2M) markets. Huber, with more than 20-years of experience in leading high growth technology companies to market leadership, held executive positions with ORBCOMM, Vistar Datacom, NSI Global, Lutron Electronics and Stellar Satellite Communications. Prior to joining Camgian, he secured a multi-year development and production contract with Delphi Electronics and signed one of the largest contracts ever executed in the M2M transportation market. He brings with him significant management experience in multiple disciplines and deep knowledge of the wireless packet data industry.
In his new role, Huber is responsible for leading Camgian’s M2M solutions business for both the federal and commercial sectors and will operate from Camgian’s new Washington, D.C., office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money