Community Bank promotes Pratt
Jeff McCoy, president of Community Bank in Meridian, announced that Brandon Pratt has been promoted to vice president in Meridian. Pratt has been with Community Bank since 2005, and previously served as loan officer and assistant vice president.
Pratt, a native of Meridian, graduated from Northeast High School and earned a B.B.A. in Banking and Finance from the University of Mississippi. He has also completed the Mississippi School of Banking program.
Pratt serves on the board of directors for the Choctaw Area Council Boy Scouts, the Meridian Housing Authority and the local chapter of United Way. He also serves as treasurer of the Meridian Young Professionals Group and is a member of Central United Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case