Community Bank promotes Pratt
Jeff McCoy, president of Community Bank in Meridian, announced that Brandon Pratt has been promoted to vice president in Meridian. Pratt has been with Community Bank since 2005, and previously served as loan officer and assistant vice president.
Pratt, a native of Meridian, graduated from Northeast High School and earned a B.B.A. in Banking and Finance from the University of Mississippi. He has also completed the Mississippi School of Banking program.
Pratt serves on the board of directors for the Choctaw Area Council Boy Scouts, the Meridian Housing Authority and the local chapter of United Way. He also serves as treasurer of the Meridian Young Professionals Group and is a member of Central United Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015