Community Bank promotes Pratt
Jeff McCoy, president of Community Bank in Meridian, announced that Brandon Pratt has been promoted to vice president in Meridian. Pratt has been with Community Bank since 2005, and previously served as loan officer and assistant vice president.
Pratt, a native of Meridian, graduated from Northeast High School and earned a B.B.A. in Banking and Finance from the University of Mississippi. He has also completed the Mississippi School of Banking program.
Pratt serves on the board of directors for the Choctaw Area Council Boy Scouts, the Meridian Housing Authority and the local chapter of United Way. He also serves as treasurer of the Meridian Young Professionals Group and is a member of Central United Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability