Community Bank promotes Pratt
Jeff McCoy, president of Community Bank in Meridian, announced that Brandon Pratt has been promoted to vice president in Meridian. Pratt has been with Community Bank since 2005, and previously served as loan officer and assistant vice president.
Pratt, a native of Meridian, graduated from Northeast High School and earned a B.B.A. in Banking and Finance from the University of Mississippi. He has also completed the Mississippi School of Banking program.
Pratt serves on the board of directors for the Choctaw Area Council Boy Scouts, the Meridian Housing Authority and the local chapter of United Way. He also serves as treasurer of the Meridian Young Professionals Group and is a member of Central United Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us