Community Bank promotes Pratt
Jeff McCoy, president of Community Bank in Meridian, announced that Brandon Pratt has been promoted to vice president in Meridian. Pratt has been with Community Bank since 2005, and previously served as loan officer and assistant vice president.
Pratt, a native of Meridian, graduated from Northeast High School and earned a B.B.A. in Banking and Finance from the University of Mississippi. He has also completed the Mississippi School of Banking program.
Pratt serves on the board of directors for the Choctaw Area Council Boy Scouts, the Meridian Housing Authority and the local chapter of United Way. He also serves as treasurer of the Meridian Young Professionals Group and is a member of Central United Methodist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history