Fox/Everett adds to Coast staff
Fox/Everett recently welcomed two new members of the team. Johnny Walton has been added in the firm’s Gulfport office to the property and casualty sales force. Walton received his bachelor of business administration pre-law from Louisiana State University and his MBA from the University of Southern Mississippi. He has been working with the Gulf Coast Community Foundation, running a $15-million HUD Grant, and his work has helped rehabilitate and reconstruct homes across the Mississippi Gulf Coast damaged by Hurricane Katrina. He is currently a member of the Children’s Mental Health Cooperative and the Young Professional Advisory Committee for the American Red Cross.
Fox/Everett also welcomed Brett Morris to the Gulfport office as employee benefits specialist. Morris graduated with honors from the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S.B.A. in financial planning and a minor in mathematics. He has been a practicing financial advisor since 2005, specializing in employee benefits. Morris is an active member of the ForeKids Foundation and he is currently working towards his Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC) designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game