Fox/Everett adds to Coast staff
Fox/Everett recently welcomed two new members of the team. Johnny Walton has been added in the firm’s Gulfport office to the property and casualty sales force. Walton received his bachelor of business administration pre-law from Louisiana State University and his MBA from the University of Southern Mississippi. He has been working with the Gulf Coast Community Foundation, running a $15-million HUD Grant, and his work has helped rehabilitate and reconstruct homes across the Mississippi Gulf Coast damaged by Hurricane Katrina. He is currently a member of the Children’s Mental Health Cooperative and the Young Professional Advisory Committee for the American Red Cross.
Fox/Everett also welcomed Brett Morris to the Gulfport office as employee benefits specialist. Morris graduated with honors from the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S.B.A. in financial planning and a minor in mathematics. He has been a practicing financial advisor since 2005, specializing in employee benefits. Morris is an active member of the ForeKids Foundation and he is currently working towards his Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC) designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force