Fox/Everett adds to Coast staff
Fox/Everett recently welcomed two new members of the team. Johnny Walton has been added in the firm’s Gulfport office to the property and casualty sales force. Walton received his bachelor of business administration pre-law from Louisiana State University and his MBA from the University of Southern Mississippi. He has been working with the Gulf Coast Community Foundation, running a $15-million HUD Grant, and his work has helped rehabilitate and reconstruct homes across the Mississippi Gulf Coast damaged by Hurricane Katrina. He is currently a member of the Children’s Mental Health Cooperative and the Young Professional Advisory Committee for the American Red Cross.
Fox/Everett also welcomed Brett Morris to the Gulfport office as employee benefits specialist. Morris graduated with honors from the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S.B.A. in financial planning and a minor in mathematics. He has been a practicing financial advisor since 2005, specializing in employee benefits. Morris is an active member of the ForeKids Foundation and he is currently working towards his Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC) designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- City, state to hold second sale of tax-forfeited property
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies