Godley practicing at CMMC
Central Mississippi Medical Center is pleased to welcome Joanne Godley, M.D., MPH, MBE, gastroenterologist, to its medical staff. Godley recently joined the practice of Hinds Internal Medicine & Gastroenterology located in the Medical Office Buildings at CMMC. Godfrey obtained her doctor of medicine from Yale University Medical School. She completed her internship and residency in internal medicine at Boston City Hospital. She completed a fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology at Temple University Hospital, and completed her master of bioethics from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine where she also holds an associate fellowship from the Center of Bioethics.
Godley is currently a member of American Society for Bioethics and Humanities, the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and the American Gastroenterological Association. She was previously a board member of the Physicians for Social Responsibility and the Philadelphia County Medical Society.
Godley is board certified in internal medicine as well as gastroenterology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth