Godley practicing at CMMC
Central Mississippi Medical Center is pleased to welcome Joanne Godley, M.D., MPH, MBE, gastroenterologist, to its medical staff. Godley recently joined the practice of Hinds Internal Medicine & Gastroenterology located in the Medical Office Buildings at CMMC. Godfrey obtained her doctor of medicine from Yale University Medical School. She completed her internship and residency in internal medicine at Boston City Hospital. She completed a fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology at Temple University Hospital, and completed her master of bioethics from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine where she also holds an associate fellowship from the Center of Bioethics.
Godley is currently a member of American Society for Bioethics and Humanities, the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and the American Gastroenterological Association. She was previously a board member of the Physicians for Social Responsibility and the Philadelphia County Medical Society.
Godley is board certified in internal medicine as well as gastroenterology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus