Godley practicing at CMMC
Central Mississippi Medical Center is pleased to welcome Joanne Godley, M.D., MPH, MBE, gastroenterologist, to its medical staff. Godley recently joined the practice of Hinds Internal Medicine & Gastroenterology located in the Medical Office Buildings at CMMC. Godfrey obtained her doctor of medicine from Yale University Medical School. She completed her internship and residency in internal medicine at Boston City Hospital. She completed a fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology at Temple University Hospital, and completed her master of bioethics from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine where she also holds an associate fellowship from the Center of Bioethics.
Godley is currently a member of American Society for Bioethics and Humanities, the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and the American Gastroenterological Association. She was previously a board member of the Physicians for Social Responsibility and the Philadelphia County Medical Society.
Godley is board certified in internal medicine as well as gastroenterology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Higher rates for Humana, lower for Magnolia ahead on health exchange