Godley practicing at CMMC
Central Mississippi Medical Center is pleased to welcome Joanne Godley, M.D., MPH, MBE, gastroenterologist, to its medical staff. Godley recently joined the practice of Hinds Internal Medicine & Gastroenterology located in the Medical Office Buildings at CMMC. Godfrey obtained her doctor of medicine from Yale University Medical School. She completed her internship and residency in internal medicine at Boston City Hospital. She completed a fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology at Temple University Hospital, and completed her master of bioethics from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine where she also holds an associate fellowship from the Center of Bioethics.
Godley is currently a member of American Society for Bioethics and Humanities, the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and the American Gastroenterological Association. She was previously a board member of the Physicians for Social Responsibility and the Philadelphia County Medical Society.
Godley is board certified in internal medicine as well as gastroenterology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions