Godley practicing at CMMC
Central Mississippi Medical Center is pleased to welcome Joanne Godley, M.D., MPH, MBE, gastroenterologist, to its medical staff. Godley recently joined the practice of Hinds Internal Medicine & Gastroenterology located in the Medical Office Buildings at CMMC. Godfrey obtained her doctor of medicine from Yale University Medical School. She completed her internship and residency in internal medicine at Boston City Hospital. She completed a fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology at Temple University Hospital, and completed her master of bioethics from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine where she also holds an associate fellowship from the Center of Bioethics.
Godley is currently a member of American Society for Bioethics and Humanities, the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and the American Gastroenterological Association. She was previously a board member of the Physicians for Social Responsibility and the Philadelphia County Medical Society.
Godley is board certified in internal medicine as well as gastroenterology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders