Hamilton-Ryker promotes Walker, Burress
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 5,2010
The Hamilton-Ryker Company recently announced personnel changes. Dedra Walker has been promoted to an executive leadership position with the company as director of staffing operations-Commercial Staffing Division. In addition to her Northeast Mississippi partnership, Walker, who has been with the company for 24 years, will have direct responsibly for the Northwest Tennessee territory that includes the Martin, Union City, Paris and McKenzie offices.
Brittany Burress, former staffing coordinator out of the Corinth office, has been promoted to branch manager for Corinth. Burress has been with Hamilton-Ryker for over five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Hamilton-Ryker promotes Walker, Burress”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option