Hamilton-Ryker promotes Walker, Burress
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 5,2010
The Hamilton-Ryker Company recently announced personnel changes. Dedra Walker has been promoted to an executive leadership position with the company as director of staffing operations-Commercial Staffing Division. In addition to her Northeast Mississippi partnership, Walker, who has been with the company for 24 years, will have direct responsibly for the Northwest Tennessee territory that includes the Martin, Union City, Paris and McKenzie offices.
Brittany Burress, former staffing coordinator out of the Corinth office, has been promoted to branch manager for Corinth. Burress has been with Hamilton-Ryker for over five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Hamilton-Ryker promotes Walker, Burress”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity