Hamilton-Ryker promotes Walker, Burress
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 5,2010
The Hamilton-Ryker Company recently announced personnel changes. Dedra Walker has been promoted to an executive leadership position with the company as director of staffing operations-Commercial Staffing Division. In addition to her Northeast Mississippi partnership, Walker, who has been with the company for 24 years, will have direct responsibly for the Northwest Tennessee territory that includes the Martin, Union City, Paris and McKenzie offices.
Brittany Burress, former staffing coordinator out of the Corinth office, has been promoted to branch manager for Corinth. Burress has been with Hamilton-Ryker for over five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Hamilton-Ryker promotes Walker, Burress”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports