Hamilton-Ryker promotes Walker, Burress
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 5,2010
The Hamilton-Ryker Company recently announced personnel changes. Dedra Walker has been promoted to an executive leadership position with the company as director of staffing operations-Commercial Staffing Division. In addition to her Northeast Mississippi partnership, Walker, who has been with the company for 24 years, will have direct responsibly for the Northwest Tennessee territory that includes the Martin, Union City, Paris and McKenzie offices.
Brittany Burress, former staffing coordinator out of the Corinth office, has been promoted to branch manager for Corinth. Burress has been with Hamilton-Ryker for over five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Hamilton-Ryker promotes Walker, Burress”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete