Hamilton-Ryker promotes Walker, Burress
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 5,2010
The Hamilton-Ryker Company recently announced personnel changes. Dedra Walker has been promoted to an executive leadership position with the company as director of staffing operations-Commercial Staffing Division. In addition to her Northeast Mississippi partnership, Walker, who has been with the company for 24 years, will have direct responsibly for the Northwest Tennessee territory that includes the Martin, Union City, Paris and McKenzie offices.
Brittany Burress, former staffing coordinator out of the Corinth office, has been promoted to branch manager for Corinth. Burress has been with Hamilton-Ryker for over five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Hamilton-Ryker promotes Walker, Burress”
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability