Pharr, Mullins named to SoS group
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 5,2010
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, announced that partner David K. Pharr and special counsel Wendy R. Mullins have been named to the Mississippi Secretary of State’s Technology and Intellectual Property Study Group. Pharr is a litigator who focuses his practice on commercial litigation, including intellectual property disputes. He also has significant experience handling litigation involving insurance coverage, personal injury, construction, employment disputes, real estate and environmental matters.
Mullins divides her practice between transactional matters and general corporate law. Prior to joining Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, she served as general counsel with SkyTel Corp., a wireless communications company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015