Pharr, Mullins named to SoS group
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 5,2010
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, announced that partner David K. Pharr and special counsel Wendy R. Mullins have been named to the Mississippi Secretary of State’s Technology and Intellectual Property Study Group. Pharr is a litigator who focuses his practice on commercial litigation, including intellectual property disputes. He also has significant experience handling litigation involving insurance coverage, personal injury, construction, employment disputes, real estate and environmental matters.
Mullins divides her practice between transactional matters and general corporate law. Prior to joining Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, she served as general counsel with SkyTel Corp., a wireless communications company.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma