Smith joins financial services firm
W. Clayton Smith has joined this financial services firm Pickett, Bradford & Associates, P.A., where he will provide comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services for individuals, families and businesses throughout Mississippi.
Smith has over five years’ experience in the financial services field.
A native Mississippian, Clayton earned a bachelor’s degree in managerial finance/investment analysis from the University of Mississippi.
He resides in Madison with his wife and four-month-old daughter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi