Smith joins financial services firm
W. Clayton Smith has joined this financial services firm Pickett, Bradford & Associates, P.A., where he will provide comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services for individuals, families and businesses throughout Mississippi.
Smith has over five years’ experience in the financial services field.
A native Mississippian, Clayton earned a bachelor’s degree in managerial finance/investment analysis from the University of Mississippi.
He resides in Madison with his wife and four-month-old daughter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force