Smith joins financial services firm
W. Clayton Smith has joined this financial services firm Pickett, Bradford & Associates, P.A., where he will provide comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services for individuals, families and businesses throughout Mississippi.
Smith has over five years’ experience in the financial services field.
A native Mississippian, Clayton earned a bachelor’s degree in managerial finance/investment analysis from the University of Mississippi.
He resides in Madison with his wife and four-month-old daughter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics