Smith joins financial services firm
W. Clayton Smith has joined this financial services firm Pickett, Bradford & Associates, P.A., where he will provide comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services for individuals, families and businesses throughout Mississippi.
Smith has over five years’ experience in the financial services field.
A native Mississippian, Clayton earned a bachelor’s degree in managerial finance/investment analysis from the University of Mississippi.
He resides in Madison with his wife and four-month-old daughter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November