Smith joins financial services firm
W. Clayton Smith has joined this financial services firm Pickett, Bradford & Associates, P.A., where he will provide comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services for individuals, families and businesses throughout Mississippi.
Smith has over five years’ experience in the financial services field.
A native Mississippian, Clayton earned a bachelor’s degree in managerial finance/investment analysis from the University of Mississippi.
He resides in Madison with his wife and four-month-old daughter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant