Solar energy is not as expensive as you think
In response to your story about lawmakers skepticism of solar energy (08/30/2010), many people think that installing a solar panel will cost too much money, but in reality, materials are relatively inexpensive and can be found easily.
You’re going to have to get equipment for the solar panel, which is difficult. Some elements will have to be copper wire, solar cells, sheets metal and some other things. These items can be easily found in your local hardware store or online.
But in the end, it is a great way to provide energy to your home. It works great for us.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste