Blossman Gas makes two acquisitions
OCEAN SPRINGS — Blossman Gas Inc. has purchased the assets of Leco Gas Inc. of Canton, Ga., as well as the propane division of McCombs Oil and Propane in Morganton, N.C.
Terms were not disclosed.
These acquisitions, both of which closed in August of this year, are expected to bring approximately two million gallons to Blossman.
A family and employee owned company, Blossman has been serving propane customers in the southeast and mid-Atlantic states since 1951.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports