Blossman Gas makes two acquisitions
OCEAN SPRINGS — Blossman Gas Inc. has purchased the assets of Leco Gas Inc. of Canton, Ga., as well as the propane division of McCombs Oil and Propane in Morganton, N.C.
Terms were not disclosed.
These acquisitions, both of which closed in August of this year, are expected to bring approximately two million gallons to Blossman.
A family and employee owned company, Blossman has been serving propane customers in the southeast and mid-Atlantic states since 1951.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years