Blossman Gas makes two acquisitions
OCEAN SPRINGS — Blossman Gas Inc. has purchased the assets of Leco Gas Inc. of Canton, Ga., as well as the propane division of McCombs Oil and Propane in Morganton, N.C.
Terms were not disclosed.
These acquisitions, both of which closed in August of this year, are expected to bring approximately two million gallons to Blossman.
A family and employee owned company, Blossman has been serving propane customers in the southeast and mid-Atlantic states since 1951.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well