Blossman Gas makes two acquisitions
OCEAN SPRINGS — Blossman Gas Inc. has purchased the assets of Leco Gas Inc. of Canton, Ga., as well as the propane division of McCombs Oil and Propane in Morganton, N.C.
Terms were not disclosed.
These acquisitions, both of which closed in August of this year, are expected to bring approximately two million gallons to Blossman.
A family and employee owned company, Blossman has been serving propane customers in the southeast and mid-Atlantic states since 1951.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park