Blossman Gas makes two acquisitions
OCEAN SPRINGS — Blossman Gas Inc. has purchased the assets of Leco Gas Inc. of Canton, Ga., as well as the propane division of McCombs Oil and Propane in Morganton, N.C.
Terms were not disclosed.
These acquisitions, both of which closed in August of this year, are expected to bring approximately two million gallons to Blossman.
A family and employee owned company, Blossman has been serving propane customers in the southeast and mid-Atlantic states since 1951.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015