Shopping center gets new owner, tenants
Published: September 7,2010
LUCEDALE — DHS Ventures, LLC, has purchased Lucedale Marketplace, a languishing shopping center located in the retail corridor in Lucedale.
Terms were not disclosed.
The center has been home to successful chains Peebles and Subway as well as local merchants and a regional finance company.
Hibbett Sports will be joining the shopping center’s line-up with a 4,800-square-foot store. With interior construction already underway, DHS and Hibbett Sports look forward to announcing its grand opening “in the near future.”
Also under construction is a 21,259-square-foot Tractor Supply Company. With over 948 stores in 44 states, Tractor Supply Company is the largest operator of retail farm and ranch stores in the United States. Completion is scheduled for Oct. 2010.
COMVEST Properties, LLC, a full-service commercial real estate company located in Biloxi, has been retained to lease the remaining 1200 square feet of vacant space. With several national retailers interested in the market, COMVEST said the 50,000-square-foot Lucedale Marketplace is expected to soon boast 100 percent occupancy.
DHS is a commercial real estate company focused on retail development and tenant representation throughout the South.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image