Community Bank buys Mortgage Consultants
Published: September 8,2010
FLOWOOD — Community Bank has purchased Mortgage Consultants Inc. of Flowood for an undisclosed sum.
Mortgage Consultants is a privately-held mortgage company. The 20-year-old business was the highest-rated company in Mississippi in terms of growth for 2002, and ranked 29th overall in the nation, according to Broker Magazine.
Community Bank will be combining its mortgage operations with Mortgage Consultants and operating out of the company’s two-year-old headquarters on Lakeland Drive.
Mortgage Consultants president and CEO Ralph Hays will lead the new mortgage group as president. Sandra Cagle and Kevin Langford, formerly co-owners with Hayes of Mortgage Consultants, will serve as senior vice president and vice president respectively. Community Bank’s Janice Shumaker will also be a senior vice president in the new group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years