Community Bank buys Mortgage Consultants
Published: September 8,2010
FLOWOOD — Community Bank has purchased Mortgage Consultants Inc. of Flowood for an undisclosed sum.
Mortgage Consultants is a privately-held mortgage company. The 20-year-old business was the highest-rated company in Mississippi in terms of growth for 2002, and ranked 29th overall in the nation, according to Broker Magazine.
Community Bank will be combining its mortgage operations with Mortgage Consultants and operating out of the company’s two-year-old headquarters on Lakeland Drive.
Mortgage Consultants president and CEO Ralph Hays will lead the new mortgage group as president. Sandra Cagle and Kevin Langford, formerly co-owners with Hayes of Mortgage Consultants, will serve as senior vice president and vice president respectively. Community Bank’s Janice Shumaker will also be a senior vice president in the new group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk