Law firm lands in national top 25 ranking
JACKSON — Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, has been ranked as one of the most recommended litigation firms in the world by in-house counsel at Fortune 1000 companies.
In the BTI Litigation Outlook for 2011, Bradley Arant is one of 24 litigation firms most recommended by large corporate clients.
To compile the ranking, BTI directly interviewed more than 300 Fortune 1000 general counsel, practice leaders and in-house litigation counsel and asked them to single out, by name, the best law firms for litigation.
The research for Litigation Outlook 2011 included interviews with the world’s top-spending and most coveted clients, ranging from up-and-coming middle market biotechs to Fortune 50 manufacturing behemoths. Other industries included banking, chemicals, consumer goods, energy, financial services, high tech, insurance, investment, banking, pharmaceuticals, professional services, retail, telecom, transportation, and wholesale trade. Companies included in the survey had annual revenues from $290 million to $360 billion, with an average legal budget of $21.5 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil