Law firm lands in national top 25 ranking
JACKSON — Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP, has been ranked as one of the most recommended litigation firms in the world by in-house counsel at Fortune 1000 companies.
In the BTI Litigation Outlook for 2011, Bradley Arant is one of 24 litigation firms most recommended by large corporate clients.
To compile the ranking, BTI directly interviewed more than 300 Fortune 1000 general counsel, practice leaders and in-house litigation counsel and asked them to single out, by name, the best law firms for litigation.
The research for Litigation Outlook 2011 included interviews with the world’s top-spending and most coveted clients, ranging from up-and-coming middle market biotechs to Fortune 50 manufacturing behemoths. Other industries included banking, chemicals, consumer goods, energy, financial services, high tech, insurance, investment, banking, pharmaceuticals, professional services, retail, telecom, transportation, and wholesale trade. Companies included in the survey had annual revenues from $290 million to $360 billion, with an average legal budget of $21.5 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics