Parkway makes ‘Great Place to Work’ again
Published: September 9,2010
JACKSON — For the third consecutive year, Parkway Properties Inc. has made the annual Great Place to Work Rankings resented by Entrepreneur magazine.
Parkway ranked 20th on the list of best medium-sized companies, consisting of companies with 251 to 999 employees.
“We are humbled to be included for the fourth time and for the third consecutive year in this nationwide selection process. After receiving comprehensive feedback from over 72 percent of our employees, the results speak to the high level of trust and mutual respect at Parkway,” said Steven G. Rogers, president and CEO of Parkway.
Parkway participated in The Great Place to Work Institute’s selection process and was evaluated based on respect, fairness, pride and camaraderie.
In 2009, Parkway was No. 24 in the ranking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP