Parkway makes ‘Great Place to Work’ again
Published: September 9,2010
JACKSON — For the third consecutive year, Parkway Properties Inc. has made the annual Great Place to Work Rankings resented by Entrepreneur magazine.
Parkway ranked 20th on the list of best medium-sized companies, consisting of companies with 251 to 999 employees.
“We are humbled to be included for the fourth time and for the third consecutive year in this nationwide selection process. After receiving comprehensive feedback from over 72 percent of our employees, the results speak to the high level of trust and mutual respect at Parkway,” said Steven G. Rogers, president and CEO of Parkway.
Parkway participated in The Great Place to Work Institute’s selection process and was evaluated based on respect, fairness, pride and camaraderie.
In 2009, Parkway was No. 24 in the ranking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey