Parkway makes ‘Great Place to Work’ again
Published: September 9,2010
JACKSON — For the third consecutive year, Parkway Properties Inc. has made the annual Great Place to Work Rankings resented by Entrepreneur magazine.
Parkway ranked 20th on the list of best medium-sized companies, consisting of companies with 251 to 999 employees.
“We are humbled to be included for the fourth time and for the third consecutive year in this nationwide selection process. After receiving comprehensive feedback from over 72 percent of our employees, the results speak to the high level of trust and mutual respect at Parkway,” said Steven G. Rogers, president and CEO of Parkway.
Parkway participated in The Great Place to Work Institute’s selection process and was evaluated based on respect, fairness, pride and camaraderie.
In 2009, Parkway was No. 24 in the ranking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency