Parkway makes ‘Great Place to Work’ again
Published: September 9,2010
JACKSON — For the third consecutive year, Parkway Properties Inc. has made the annual Great Place to Work Rankings resented by Entrepreneur magazine.
Parkway ranked 20th on the list of best medium-sized companies, consisting of companies with 251 to 999 employees.
“We are humbled to be included for the fourth time and for the third consecutive year in this nationwide selection process. After receiving comprehensive feedback from over 72 percent of our employees, the results speak to the high level of trust and mutual respect at Parkway,” said Steven G. Rogers, president and CEO of Parkway.
Parkway participated in The Great Place to Work Institute’s selection process and was evaluated based on respect, fairness, pride and camaraderie.
In 2009, Parkway was No. 24 in the ranking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast