Parkway makes ‘Great Place to Work’ again
Published: September 9,2010
JACKSON — For the third consecutive year, Parkway Properties Inc. has made the annual Great Place to Work Rankings resented by Entrepreneur magazine.
Parkway ranked 20th on the list of best medium-sized companies, consisting of companies with 251 to 999 employees.
“We are humbled to be included for the fourth time and for the third consecutive year in this nationwide selection process. After receiving comprehensive feedback from over 72 percent of our employees, the results speak to the high level of trust and mutual respect at Parkway,” said Steven G. Rogers, president and CEO of Parkway.
Parkway participated in The Great Place to Work Institute’s selection process and was evaluated based on respect, fairness, pride and camaraderie.
In 2009, Parkway was No. 24 in the ranking.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.