SIS releases newest version of flagship software
starkville — Spatial Information Solutions Inc. (SIS), which provides software-based map accuracy and content enhancement solutions, has released version 2.3 of its flagship software product, Accuracy Analyst.
“We have been receiving great feedback from the customers who adopted early and have been finding ways to use Accuracy Analyst at many stages of their workflow,” said Charles O’Hara, company president. “We are pleased to be able to say that Version 2.3 of Accuracy Analyst offers numerous enhancements that make it even easier to use across a wide range of work environments.”
Accuracy Analyst allows users to plan, verify, quality check, deliver, review and accept orthophoto data sets.
Major highlights include PhotoBook, Image Chips, ReViewer, Options Management and Ancillary Shape Files.
“This is a major incremental release; customers who tested it pre-release are placing orders, which tells us we are delivering value,” said O’Hara. “We are very excited to be filling vital industry needs, and look forward to receiving more feedback and suggestions.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training