SIS releases newest version of flagship software
starkville — Spatial Information Solutions Inc. (SIS), which provides software-based map accuracy and content enhancement solutions, has released version 2.3 of its flagship software product, Accuracy Analyst.
“We have been receiving great feedback from the customers who adopted early and have been finding ways to use Accuracy Analyst at many stages of their workflow,” said Charles O’Hara, company president. “We are pleased to be able to say that Version 2.3 of Accuracy Analyst offers numerous enhancements that make it even easier to use across a wide range of work environments.”
Accuracy Analyst allows users to plan, verify, quality check, deliver, review and accept orthophoto data sets.
Major highlights include PhotoBook, Image Chips, ReViewer, Options Management and Ancillary Shape Files.
“This is a major incremental release; customers who tested it pre-release are placing orders, which tells us we are delivering value,” said O’Hara. “We are very excited to be filling vital industry needs, and look forward to receiving more feedback and suggestions.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson