SIS releases newest version of flagship software
starkville — Spatial Information Solutions Inc. (SIS), which provides software-based map accuracy and content enhancement solutions, has released version 2.3 of its flagship software product, Accuracy Analyst.
“We have been receiving great feedback from the customers who adopted early and have been finding ways to use Accuracy Analyst at many stages of their workflow,” said Charles O’Hara, company president. “We are pleased to be able to say that Version 2.3 of Accuracy Analyst offers numerous enhancements that make it even easier to use across a wide range of work environments.”
Accuracy Analyst allows users to plan, verify, quality check, deliver, review and accept orthophoto data sets.
Major highlights include PhotoBook, Image Chips, ReViewer, Options Management and Ancillary Shape Files.
“This is a major incremental release; customers who tested it pre-release are placing orders, which tells us we are delivering value,” said O’Hara. “We are very excited to be filling vital industry needs, and look forward to receiving more feedback and suggestions.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three