Renasant Bank entering Columbus market
Published: September 10,2010
COLUMBUS — Renasant Bank intends to enter the Columbus-Lowndes County market during the fourth quarter of 2010 with its soon-to-be open location at 905 Main Street in Columbus.
Along with Tupelo-based Renasant’s traditional retail banking activities, its Columbus Main Street location will feature consumer, mortgage and commercial loans, treasury management solutions and financial services representatives through onsite appointment.
“We believe good things are happening in the Golden Triangle and adding a Columbus location to partner with our two locations in West Point and our ATM in Starkville will help us to fill in our footprint in this market,” stated Scott Cochran, Renasant Mississippi Division president.
Further pacing Renasant into the Columbus-Lowndes County market, Bill West has joined the Renasant team as division president for Lowndes County. West brings over 35 years of experience in banking, lending, real estate and business.
Renasant anticipates seven new jobs will be created with the opening of its entry into Columbus-Lowndes County. This will be Renasant’s third major opening during 2010, as Renasant opened its second New Albany location and its ninth Birmingham, Ala., location earlier this year.
The Columbus location will give Renasant a total of 48 banking, mortgage and insurance offices in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on