Airport recognizes Shows for long service
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2010
On Aug. 19, the Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport Authority presented Danny Shows with a Resolution of Appreciation for his long-time service as the Jones County representative on the HLR Airport board.
Shows served as a member of the Board of Commissioners of the Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport Authority from July 7, 2003 through July 31, 2010. During his tenure on the board, he served as both secretary and vice chairman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program