Airport recognizes Shows for long service
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2010
On Aug. 19, the Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport Authority presented Danny Shows with a Resolution of Appreciation for his long-time service as the Jones County representative on the HLR Airport board.
Shows served as a member of the Board of Commissioners of the Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport Authority from July 7, 2003 through July 31, 2010. During his tenure on the board, he served as both secretary and vice chairman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program