Airport recognizes Shows for long service
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2010
On Aug. 19, the Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport Authority presented Danny Shows with a Resolution of Appreciation for his long-time service as the Jones County representative on the HLR Airport board.
Shows served as a member of the Board of Commissioners of the Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport Authority from July 7, 2003 through July 31, 2010. During his tenure on the board, he served as both secretary and vice chairman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery