Airport recognizes Shows for long service
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2010
On Aug. 19, the Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport Authority presented Danny Shows with a Resolution of Appreciation for his long-time service as the Jones County representative on the HLR Airport board.
Shows served as a member of the Board of Commissioners of the Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport Authority from July 7, 2003 through July 31, 2010. During his tenure on the board, he served as both secretary and vice chairman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force