Airport recognizes Shows for long service
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2010
On Aug. 19, the Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport Authority presented Danny Shows with a Resolution of Appreciation for his long-time service as the Jones County representative on the HLR Airport board.
Shows served as a member of the Board of Commissioners of the Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport Authority from July 7, 2003 through July 31, 2010. During his tenure on the board, he served as both secretary and vice chairman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case