DRMC welcomes Pabbathi to medical staff
Delta Regional Medical Center announces the addition of Sabitha R. Pabbathi, M.D., internal medicine to its medical staff. Pabbathi comes to Greenville following the completion of her internal medicine residency at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. She did her externship in internal medicine at Baton Rouge General Hospital in Baton Rouge, La.
Pabbathi obtained her medical degree in 2004 from Osmania Medical College in Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, India, where she also did her clinical rotation internship.
She has been a member of the American College of Physicians since 2007
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones