DRMC welcomes Pabbathi to medical staff
Delta Regional Medical Center announces the addition of Sabitha R. Pabbathi, M.D., internal medicine to its medical staff. Pabbathi comes to Greenville following the completion of her internal medicine residency at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. She did her externship in internal medicine at Baton Rouge General Hospital in Baton Rouge, La.
Pabbathi obtained her medical degree in 2004 from Osmania Medical College in Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, India, where she also did her clinical rotation internship.
She has been a member of the American College of Physicians since 2007
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste