DRMC welcomes Pabbathi to medical staff
Delta Regional Medical Center announces the addition of Sabitha R. Pabbathi, M.D., internal medicine to its medical staff. Pabbathi comes to Greenville following the completion of her internal medicine residency at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. She did her externship in internal medicine at Baton Rouge General Hospital in Baton Rouge, La.
Pabbathi obtained her medical degree in 2004 from Osmania Medical College in Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, India, where she also did her clinical rotation internship.
She has been a member of the American College of Physicians since 2007
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs