DRMC welcomes Pabbathi to medical staff
Delta Regional Medical Center announces the addition of Sabitha R. Pabbathi, M.D., internal medicine to its medical staff. Pabbathi comes to Greenville following the completion of her internal medicine residency at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. She did her externship in internal medicine at Baton Rouge General Hospital in Baton Rouge, La.
Pabbathi obtained her medical degree in 2004 from Osmania Medical College in Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, India, where she also did her clinical rotation internship.
She has been a member of the American College of Physicians since 2007
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?