DRMC welcomes Pabbathi to medical staff
Delta Regional Medical Center announces the addition of Sabitha R. Pabbathi, M.D., internal medicine to its medical staff. Pabbathi comes to Greenville following the completion of her internal medicine residency at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. She did her externship in internal medicine at Baton Rouge General Hospital in Baton Rouge, La.
Pabbathi obtained her medical degree in 2004 from Osmania Medical College in Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, India, where she also did her clinical rotation internship.
She has been a member of the American College of Physicians since 2007
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations