Reeves receives award from NAST
State Treasurer Tate Reeves has earned the Jesse M. Unruh Award, which recognizes his outstanding service to the association, the profession and to his state. Reeves received the award at the National Association of State Treasurers (NAST) annual conference in Williamsburg, Va.
Jesse M. Unruh was a founding member of NAST and a former California treasurer who was a model of the cooperative spirit found within the organization today.
Georgia Treasurer Dan Ebersole nominated Reeves.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison