Reeves receives award from NAST
State Treasurer Tate Reeves has earned the Jesse M. Unruh Award, which recognizes his outstanding service to the association, the profession and to his state. Reeves received the award at the National Association of State Treasurers (NAST) annual conference in Williamsburg, Va.
Jesse M. Unruh was a founding member of NAST and a former California treasurer who was a model of the cooperative spirit found within the organization today.
Georgia Treasurer Dan Ebersole nominated Reeves.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing