Reeves receives award from NAST
State Treasurer Tate Reeves has earned the Jesse M. Unruh Award, which recognizes his outstanding service to the association, the profession and to his state. Reeves received the award at the National Association of State Treasurers (NAST) annual conference in Williamsburg, Va.
Jesse M. Unruh was a founding member of NAST and a former California treasurer who was a model of the cooperative spirit found within the organization today.
Georgia Treasurer Dan Ebersole nominated Reeves.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life