Reeves receives award from NAST
State Treasurer Tate Reeves has earned the Jesse M. Unruh Award, which recognizes his outstanding service to the association, the profession and to his state. Reeves received the award at the National Association of State Treasurers (NAST) annual conference in Williamsburg, Va.
Jesse M. Unruh was a founding member of NAST and a former California treasurer who was a model of the cooperative spirit found within the organization today.
Georgia Treasurer Dan Ebersole nominated Reeves.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015