Reeves receives award from NAST
State Treasurer Tate Reeves has earned the Jesse M. Unruh Award, which recognizes his outstanding service to the association, the profession and to his state. Reeves received the award at the National Association of State Treasurers (NAST) annual conference in Williamsburg, Va.
Jesse M. Unruh was a founding member of NAST and a former California treasurer who was a model of the cooperative spirit found within the organization today.
Georgia Treasurer Dan Ebersole nominated Reeves.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones