Scrape practicing at Cloverleaf facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2010
The staff of Cloverleaf Immediate Care and HealthWorks, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed new provider Sara Jo Scrape, F.N.P.-B.C., to their practice.
Scrape earned a bachelor of science in nursing at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She also holds a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner from UMMC.
She is board certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She brings to the clinic a total of 22 years of nursing experience in which 14 years are as a family nurse practitioner.
Her professional affiliations include the American Nurses Association, Mississippi Nurse Association and Preceptor for Nurse Practitioner Students.
In her new position, Scrape joins John J. Johnson, M.D., Ph.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces