Scrape practicing at Cloverleaf facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2010
The staff of Cloverleaf Immediate Care and HealthWorks, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed new provider Sara Jo Scrape, F.N.P.-B.C., to their practice.
Scrape earned a bachelor of science in nursing at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She also holds a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner from UMMC.
She is board certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She brings to the clinic a total of 22 years of nursing experience in which 14 years are as a family nurse practitioner.
Her professional affiliations include the American Nurses Association, Mississippi Nurse Association and Preceptor for Nurse Practitioner Students.
In her new position, Scrape joins John J. Johnson, M.D., Ph.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center