Scrape practicing at Cloverleaf facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2010
The staff of Cloverleaf Immediate Care and HealthWorks, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed new provider Sara Jo Scrape, F.N.P.-B.C., to their practice.
Scrape earned a bachelor of science in nursing at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She also holds a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner from UMMC.
She is board certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She brings to the clinic a total of 22 years of nursing experience in which 14 years are as a family nurse practitioner.
Her professional affiliations include the American Nurses Association, Mississippi Nurse Association and Preceptor for Nurse Practitioner Students.
In her new position, Scrape joins John J. Johnson, M.D., Ph.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.