Scrape practicing at Cloverleaf facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2010
The staff of Cloverleaf Immediate Care and HealthWorks, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed new provider Sara Jo Scrape, F.N.P.-B.C., to their practice.
Scrape earned a bachelor of science in nursing at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She also holds a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner from UMMC.
She is board certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She brings to the clinic a total of 22 years of nursing experience in which 14 years are as a family nurse practitioner.
Her professional affiliations include the American Nurses Association, Mississippi Nurse Association and Preceptor for Nurse Practitioner Students.
In her new position, Scrape joins John J. Johnson, M.D., Ph.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87