Scrape practicing at Cloverleaf facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2010
The staff of Cloverleaf Immediate Care and HealthWorks, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed new provider Sara Jo Scrape, F.N.P.-B.C., to their practice.
Scrape earned a bachelor of science in nursing at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She also holds a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner from UMMC.
She is board certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She brings to the clinic a total of 22 years of nursing experience in which 14 years are as a family nurse practitioner.
Her professional affiliations include the American Nurses Association, Mississippi Nurse Association and Preceptor for Nurse Practitioner Students.
In her new position, Scrape joins John J. Johnson, M.D., Ph.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities