Scrape practicing at Cloverleaf facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2010
The staff of Cloverleaf Immediate Care and HealthWorks, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, recently welcomed new provider Sara Jo Scrape, F.N.P.-B.C., to their practice.
Scrape earned a bachelor of science in nursing at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She also holds a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner from UMMC.
She is board certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She brings to the clinic a total of 22 years of nursing experience in which 14 years are as a family nurse practitioner.
Her professional affiliations include the American Nurses Association, Mississippi Nurse Association and Preceptor for Nurse Practitioner Students.
In her new position, Scrape joins John J. Johnson, M.D., Ph.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BP appealing to have oil spill settlement administrator removed
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us
- Dollar General store cited by OSHA for second time
- Three insurers selling in state on health care reform website
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology