Turner joins staff at William Carey
Mary Margaret Turner recently joined the External Relations Department at William Carey University as an administrative assistant. Turner assists in the management of communication between the university and its public, including students, faculty, staff, community and media outlets.
Turner graduated from The University of Mississippi with a bachelor’s degree in journalism in 2008. In 2009, she graduated summa cum laude from the University of Southern Mississippi with a master’s in public relations. Turner was previously employed as a marketing intern with Ain’t Life Grand Investments, LLC, of Hattiesburg, and as a communications intern for the New Orleans Hornets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center