Turner joins staff at William Carey
Mary Margaret Turner recently joined the External Relations Department at William Carey University as an administrative assistant. Turner assists in the management of communication between the university and its public, including students, faculty, staff, community and media outlets.
Turner graduated from The University of Mississippi with a bachelor’s degree in journalism in 2008. In 2009, she graduated summa cum laude from the University of Southern Mississippi with a master’s in public relations. Turner was previously employed as a marketing intern with Ain’t Life Grand Investments, LLC, of Hattiesburg, and as a communications intern for the New Orleans Hornets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi