Turner joins staff at William Carey
Mary Margaret Turner recently joined the External Relations Department at William Carey University as an administrative assistant. Turner assists in the management of communication between the university and its public, including students, faculty, staff, community and media outlets.
Turner graduated from The University of Mississippi with a bachelor’s degree in journalism in 2008. In 2009, she graduated summa cum laude from the University of Southern Mississippi with a master’s in public relations. Turner was previously employed as a marketing intern with Ain’t Life Grand Investments, LLC, of Hattiesburg, and as a communications intern for the New Orleans Hornets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO