Turner joins staff at William Carey
Mary Margaret Turner recently joined the External Relations Department at William Carey University as an administrative assistant. Turner assists in the management of communication between the university and its public, including students, faculty, staff, community and media outlets.
Turner graduated from The University of Mississippi with a bachelor’s degree in journalism in 2008. In 2009, she graduated summa cum laude from the University of Southern Mississippi with a master’s in public relations. Turner was previously employed as a marketing intern with Ain’t Life Grand Investments, LLC, of Hattiesburg, and as a communications intern for the New Orleans Hornets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money