Turner joins staff at William Carey
Mary Margaret Turner recently joined the External Relations Department at William Carey University as an administrative assistant. Turner assists in the management of communication between the university and its public, including students, faculty, staff, community and media outlets.
Turner graduated from The University of Mississippi with a bachelor’s degree in journalism in 2008. In 2009, she graduated summa cum laude from the University of Southern Mississippi with a master’s in public relations. Turner was previously employed as a marketing intern with Ain’t Life Grand Investments, LLC, of Hattiesburg, and as a communications intern for the New Orleans Hornets.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials