Ware named Fellow by FACHE
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2010
Bobbie K. Ware, vice president and chief nursing officer for Baptist Health Systems, recently became a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE), the nation’s leading professional society for healthcare leaders.
This designation represents achievement of the highest standard of professional development. Only 7,500 healthcare executives hold this distinction. To obtain Fellow status, candidates must fulfill multiple requirements, including passing a comprehensive examination, meeting academic and experiential criteria, earning continuing education credits and demonstrating professional/community involvement. Fellows are also committed to ongoing professional development and undergo recertification every three years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state