Pharma Pac, Pro Derma land significant investment
Kugman Partners Inc. of Chicago has served as financial advisor to Allan Holdings, LLC, and its subsidiary companies, Pharma Pac and Pro Derma, LLC, and assisted in securing significant investment from First Avenue Partners.
“We were pleased to assist management of Allan Holdings and First Avenue Partners in repositioning Pharma Pac to refresh operations,” said Brent Kugman, president of Kugman Partners.
“Not only did Brent Kugman and his team do a phenomenal job for my company,” confirmed Neil Sirkin, president of Kemper County-based Pharma Pac and Allan Holdings, “but his ability to communicate with First Avenue Partners helped take the business to the next level.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river