Pharma Pac, Pro Derma land significant investment
Kugman Partners Inc. of Chicago has served as financial advisor to Allan Holdings, LLC, and its subsidiary companies, Pharma Pac and Pro Derma, LLC, and assisted in securing significant investment from First Avenue Partners.
“We were pleased to assist management of Allan Holdings and First Avenue Partners in repositioning Pharma Pac to refresh operations,” said Brent Kugman, president of Kugman Partners.
“Not only did Brent Kugman and his team do a phenomenal job for my company,” confirmed Neil Sirkin, president of Kemper County-based Pharma Pac and Allan Holdings, “but his ability to communicate with First Avenue Partners helped take the business to the next level.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill