Pharma Pac, Pro Derma land significant investment
Kugman Partners Inc. of Chicago has served as financial advisor to Allan Holdings, LLC, and its subsidiary companies, Pharma Pac and Pro Derma, LLC, and assisted in securing significant investment from First Avenue Partners.
“We were pleased to assist management of Allan Holdings and First Avenue Partners in repositioning Pharma Pac to refresh operations,” said Brent Kugman, president of Kugman Partners.
“Not only did Brent Kugman and his team do a phenomenal job for my company,” confirmed Neil Sirkin, president of Kemper County-based Pharma Pac and Allan Holdings, “but his ability to communicate with First Avenue Partners helped take the business to the next level.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant