Pharma Pac, Pro Derma land significant investment
Kugman Partners Inc. of Chicago has served as financial advisor to Allan Holdings, LLC, and its subsidiary companies, Pharma Pac and Pro Derma, LLC, and assisted in securing significant investment from First Avenue Partners.
“We were pleased to assist management of Allan Holdings and First Avenue Partners in repositioning Pharma Pac to refresh operations,” said Brent Kugman, president of Kugman Partners.
“Not only did Brent Kugman and his team do a phenomenal job for my company,” confirmed Neil Sirkin, president of Kemper County-based Pharma Pac and Allan Holdings, “but his ability to communicate with First Avenue Partners helped take the business to the next level.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency