Pharma Pac, Pro Derma land significant investment
Kugman Partners Inc. of Chicago has served as financial advisor to Allan Holdings, LLC, and its subsidiary companies, Pharma Pac and Pro Derma, LLC, and assisted in securing significant investment from First Avenue Partners.
“We were pleased to assist management of Allan Holdings and First Avenue Partners in repositioning Pharma Pac to refresh operations,” said Brent Kugman, president of Kugman Partners.
“Not only did Brent Kugman and his team do a phenomenal job for my company,” confirmed Neil Sirkin, president of Kemper County-based Pharma Pac and Allan Holdings, “but his ability to communicate with First Avenue Partners helped take the business to the next level.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real