TekLinks earns ‘Premier’ status from VMware
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — TekLinks has become a Premier-level partner in the VMware Partner Network. This achievement demonstrates TekLinks’ continued efforts in becoming an expert in VMware virtualization solutions.
“VMware is pleased to recognize TekLinks with Premier status, the highest partnership level within the VMware Partner Network,” said Brandon Sweeney, vice president, Americas channel sales, VMware.
As a Premier-level partner, VMware recognizes TekLinks as a go-to solution provider that can deliver the most comprehensive VMware solutions and services to customers on the journey to cloud computing.
Mike Girouard, TekLinks’ vice president of sales, said, “This achievement, shared by no other IT company headquartered in our footprint, will only improve our ability to provide our clients with the highest level of virtualization services.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement