TekLinks earns ‘Premier’ status from VMware
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — TekLinks has become a Premier-level partner in the VMware Partner Network. This achievement demonstrates TekLinks’ continued efforts in becoming an expert in VMware virtualization solutions.
“VMware is pleased to recognize TekLinks with Premier status, the highest partnership level within the VMware Partner Network,” said Brandon Sweeney, vice president, Americas channel sales, VMware.
As a Premier-level partner, VMware recognizes TekLinks as a go-to solution provider that can deliver the most comprehensive VMware solutions and services to customers on the journey to cloud computing.
Mike Girouard, TekLinks’ vice president of sales, said, “This achievement, shared by no other IT company headquartered in our footprint, will only improve our ability to provide our clients with the highest level of virtualization services.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.