TekLinks earns ‘Premier’ status from VMware
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — TekLinks has become a Premier-level partner in the VMware Partner Network. This achievement demonstrates TekLinks’ continued efforts in becoming an expert in VMware virtualization solutions.
“VMware is pleased to recognize TekLinks with Premier status, the highest partnership level within the VMware Partner Network,” said Brandon Sweeney, vice president, Americas channel sales, VMware.
As a Premier-level partner, VMware recognizes TekLinks as a go-to solution provider that can deliver the most comprehensive VMware solutions and services to customers on the journey to cloud computing.
Mike Girouard, TekLinks’ vice president of sales, said, “This achievement, shared by no other IT company headquartered in our footprint, will only improve our ability to provide our clients with the highest level of virtualization services.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds