TekLinks earns ‘Premier’ status from VMware
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — TekLinks has become a Premier-level partner in the VMware Partner Network. This achievement demonstrates TekLinks’ continued efforts in becoming an expert in VMware virtualization solutions.
“VMware is pleased to recognize TekLinks with Premier status, the highest partnership level within the VMware Partner Network,” said Brandon Sweeney, vice president, Americas channel sales, VMware.
As a Premier-level partner, VMware recognizes TekLinks as a go-to solution provider that can deliver the most comprehensive VMware solutions and services to customers on the journey to cloud computing.
Mike Girouard, TekLinks’ vice president of sales, said, “This achievement, shared by no other IT company headquartered in our footprint, will only improve our ability to provide our clients with the highest level of virtualization services.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement