TekLinks earns ‘Premier’ status from VMware
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — TekLinks has become a Premier-level partner in the VMware Partner Network. This achievement demonstrates TekLinks’ continued efforts in becoming an expert in VMware virtualization solutions.
“VMware is pleased to recognize TekLinks with Premier status, the highest partnership level within the VMware Partner Network,” said Brandon Sweeney, vice president, Americas channel sales, VMware.
As a Premier-level partner, VMware recognizes TekLinks as a go-to solution provider that can deliver the most comprehensive VMware solutions and services to customers on the journey to cloud computing.
Mike Girouard, TekLinks’ vice president of sales, said, “This achievement, shared by no other IT company headquartered in our footprint, will only improve our ability to provide our clients with the highest level of virtualization services.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending