Delta State establishes new business center
CLEVELAND — Delta State University’s College of Business has established The Center for Economic Education and Research (CEER) housed within the university’s Division of Accountancy, Computer Information Systems and Finance.
The mission of the CEER is to provide an academic resource for public and private schools, K-12 teachers and students as well as adult learners in the Mississippi Delta. More specifically, the CEER will promote a greater understanding of economics, the United States economic system, and financial literacy through educational outreach activities and research.
The CEER will conduct economic education professional development programs for K-12 teachers and will act in a consulting capacity with public and private school systems in the Mississippi Delta.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money